Osaka Umeda Sky Building Admission Ticket
Make your way up to the Kuchu Teien Observatory Deck of the Osaka Umeda Sky Building and get a birds-eye-view of the entire metropolitan from up above.
- Make your way up to the Kuchu Teien Observatory Deck at the Osaka Umeda Sky Building.
- Take in the panoramic views of the port city of Osaka from up above.
- Click insta-wothy pictures with spectacular views as you wander around the gallery.
- Entry to Omeda Sky Building
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Enjoy a panoramic view of the port city of Osaka from the Kuchu Teien Observatory Deck. This deck is at the Osaka Umeda Sky Building which is the city's one of the most famous landmarks, being the 19th tallest building. Take in the mesmerising views as you walk through the gallery, perfect for a photo-op.
Take a gander at the magnificent architecture of this building. This building consists of two 40-story towers connected to each other from their uppermost stories. Have a jolly good time as you complete your trip to Osaka witnessing the beautiful skyline of the commercial centre of Honshu.
know before your go
Daily: 9:30am to 10:30pm (last admission at 10pm)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the attraction 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Reception Counter on the 39th floor.
- Address: 1 Chome-1-88 Oyodonaka, Kita Ward, Osaka, 531-6023, Japan.
- The closest metro station is Osaka Metro Midosuji Line Umeda Station. It is a quick 10-minute walk to the attraction.
- Exit from the North Ticket Gate of the station.
- The closest train station is JR Osaka Station. It is a quick 7-minute walk to the attraction.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.