New Year's Eve Party at The Vaults
Get your glass slippers on and head to the great masquerade ball at The Vaults for a memorable New Year’s Eve! Make your fairytale dream come true by immersing yourself in the sweet buzz of a happy ending!
- The Vaults offers an alternative and fun way to end your year, with a crazy masquerade ball themed on fairytale stories, new and old!
- Sprinkled with liberal amounts of fairy dust, this is a party like no other, ensuring you close the year on a happy note!
- Chime in with the Big Ben as it strikes during midnight and toast to new beginnings with excellent and tasteful cocktails served on the house
- Attend the after party and dance well into the night with unabashed hootenanny!
- New Year’s Eve Party Ticket at The Vaults
- Masquerade party
- Music and dance
- After party
- Additional Gratuities
strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
what to expect
A magical home for alternative theatre and arts, the Vaults is built underground amidst a maze of unused railway arches at Waterloo station. It is so spacious, one can’t help but seem lost within its tunnels and rooms. What’s better? The venue shifts its interiors according to the occasion it hosts. This year’s New Year’s Eve party takes its inspiration from the age-old fairy tale tradition. Fabled to be an immersive masquerade ball, you can expect to bump into a menagerie of typical fairytale characters.
Sing along to catchy songs sung by Selkies who are mythical sea folk. Legend has it that these beings are capable of changing forms from seal to human by shedding their skins. Exquisite cocktails will be served for the occasion, so you can lose yourself in the buzz of a happy and sweet ending! The fun doesn’t stop there. An end-of-the-world after-party will ensure the night stays young while you cherish and celebrate the coming of a new chapter! Party like a true Prince or Princess and live happily ever after!
know before you go
31st Dec, 8:00 PM - 4:00 AM
- Admission for 18+ patrons only!
- The Vaults has embraced the digital age by going cashless. Which means cash won’t be accepted at the Box Office or at the Bar. This excludes the Cloakroom which you can avail for a small fee.
- Entrance to the New Year’s Eve party will be via the Leake Street entrance
- It is advisable to make extra time by leaving early and carrying the ticket with you, as the NYE Fireworks road closure around Waterloo can make traveling a little tricky!
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
Redeem your voucher at - The Vaults, Leake St, Lambeth, London SE1 7NN, United Kingdom
- These Bus lines stop near The Vaults: 148, 168, 453, 76, C10.
- These Train lines stop near The Vaults: OVERGROUND, SOUTH WESTERN RAILWAY, SOUTHEASTERN.
- These Tube lines stop near The Vaults: JUBILEE, NORTHERN.
These tickets are valid for the date and time selected during booking!