Combo (Bespaar 9%): Burj Khalifa + Dubai Aquarium + Desert Safari Tickets
This combo allows you to experience the top 3 Dubai experiences - At the Top Burj Khalifa, Dubai Aquarium along with an Evening Desert Safari experience. From gazing at Dubai from the 124th-floor observatory of the Burj Khalifa to gazing at tiger sharks at the aquarium, experience Dubai in a unique way.
- Experience the best of Dubai with this pocket-friendly combo ticket and cross 3 must-do Dubai experiences off your wish list!
- Skip the long ticket queues and zoom up to the 124th & 125th floor of the Burj Khalifa via the world’s fastest elevators.
- Take in breathtaking views of the city, the desert, and the ocean from 452 meters in the sky.
- Visit the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo on the same day you visit the Burj Khalifa and explore the depths of the ocean in an interactive aquarium!
- Be amazed by an incredible set of aquatic life and see the largest collection of sand tiger sharks in the world.
- Experience the ecological zones of Rainforest, Rocky Shore, and Living Ocean at the Underwater Zoo.
- The next day, get picked up from your hotel in a 4x4 and drive straight into the heart of the Lahbab desert for a pumped-up Desert Safari.
- Enjoy dune dashing and desert camp activities like camel riding, henna painting, and shisha smoking.
- End your day with a delectable buffet (veg and non-veg) which you can pair with unlimited soft drinks, water, tea, and coffee.
- Entry tickets to Dubai Aquarium
- Access to the Aquarium Tunnel and Underwater Zoo
Burj Khalifa At The Top
- Admission tickets to 124 & 125 Floors of the Burj Khalifa
- 10% Discount at the souvenir shops
- 10% Discount at "The Cafe" on the ground floor
- Access to the telescopes on the observation deck
- Free WiFi
- Pick-up and drop-off in an air-conditioned 4x4 vehicle
- 15-20 mins dune bashing in a 4x4 vehicle
- A short camel ride
- Small henna painting
- Shisha in the designated corner (not on the table)
- Welcome refreshments
- Sandboarding at the designated area
- Barbeque dinner (veg and non-veg)
- Belly dance
- Tanoura and fire show
- Pick-up & drop-off for Burj Khalifa and Dubai Aquarium
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 48 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
With these Burj Khalifa tickets, you will be able to skip the long ticket queue and head straight to the elevator that will zip you to the 124th & 125th floor where amazing vistas of Dubai await you. The floor-to-ceiling glass walls provide an amazing panoramic view of the city, desert, and ocean from a height of 452 meters! Step out onto an open-air terrace to take in the unparalleled sights of the city and beyond. You can stay here and enjoy the views for as long as you like.
At Dubai Aquarium, you will come face to face with an incredible collection of aquatic life that consists of over 140 species including 300 sharks, rays, and the largest collection of Sand Tiger sharks in the world. You can also experience other biomes such as the Rainforest, Rocky Shore, and Living Ocean environments at the Underwater Zoo. You’ll come across dangerous piranhas, the giant catfish, playful otters, a Humbolt penguin colony, and more.
Evening Desert Safari
After your breathtaking experience at the Aquarium and underwater zoo, you will be picked up the next day from your residence in a 4x4 and driven straight past the dominating buildings leaving the city behind into the heart of the Lahbab desert.
Once you arrive at the desert, your driver will take you over the dunes for an adventurous 4x4 experience. You can also give sandboarding a try too. After your drive, you will be taken to a traditional Bedouin camp where activities such as camel riding and henna painting await you.
As the experience goes on, you will be entertained by traditional Tanoura dance and fire shows, 2 different forms of belly dancing, and a horse show. You can also dress up in traditional Arabic dresses that make for perfect photo opportunities.
End your day with a delectable buffet which you can pair with unlimited soft drinks, water, tea, and coffee. With a wide array of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes to choose from, your buffet will perfectly cap the evening. Finally, you'll be dropped off back to your accommodation.
know before you go
1 Oct to 31 Mar: 2pm - 3pm
1 Apr to 30 Sep: 2:30pm - 3:30pm
Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo
- Daily: 10am - 10pm
- Daily: 8:30am to 11pm.
- Expect a considerable wait time as you stand in the ticketing queue as well as the elevator queue.
- You can enter only at the time slot you choose during checkout. Once inside, you can stay for as long as you like.
- Bring along a valid physical or digital copy of your ID to be shown at the entrance of the attraction.
- It is recommended to check the weather forecast beforehand to ensure that your views won't be obstructed.
- Children aged 13 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo
This experience is not recommended for pregnant women.
- It is advised to wear lightweight clothing during summers. Bring along sunglasses, sunscreen, a hat, and a jacket during winters.
- It is recommended not to eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid any sickness during dune bashing.
- The dune bashing experience is not suitable for: children aged 3 and under, pregnant women, wheelchair users, people with back and heart problems, and people with pre-existing medical conditions.
- Some entertainment shows may not be available during national holidays and Islamic occasions.
Please display the mobile voucher at the will-call ticket counter located at the At The Top entrance on lower ground level of the Dubai Mall. No need to print! Please carry a valid Photo Id for identification.
Your Burj Khalifa tickets are only valid for the date and time slot that you selected at the time of booking.
Please display the mobile voucher at the Aquarium ticket counter inside Dubai Mall. No need to print. Same barcode as the Burj Khalifa barcode allows you entry to the Aquarium. Please carry a valid Photo Id for identification. Your Dubai Aquarium tickets are valid for the same day you are visiting Burj Khalifa. You can enter the Aquarium anytime between 10 AM to 12 AM.
Your Desert Safari pick-up will happen the next day. Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the time of pickup. A 4X4 will pick you up from the hotel you've mentioned at the time of booking, between 2 and 3 PM.
waarderingen & reviews
- Enjoy basic entry at the Aquarium which will cover the tunnel and underwater zoo experience.
- Children under the age of 13 years, are required to be accompanied by an adult.
- You will need to visit Dubai Mall for Burj Khalifa and Dubai Aquarium. Burj Khalifa tickets are valid for the date and time selected during checkout. Aquarium tickets are valid for the same day. You can visit the Aquarium anytime between 10:00 am and midnight.
- Your desert safari pick-up will happen the next day. Pick-up time will be between 2:00PM and 3:00 PM and drop off between 8:30PM-9:00PM. Please provide hotel address for pick-up location at check-out.
- Your Dubai Aquarium tickets will be valid for the entire 1st day - day selected during checkout for the visit to Burj Khalifa.
- The average time it takes to enjoy At the Top is approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes however you are welcome to take your time. Please note that the average visit time may extend according during peak seasons and sunset times.
- Children under the age of 3 enter for free.
- During the month of EID there will be no belly dance, music and alcohol as per the law of UAE