Venice and Murano Panoramic tour by boat with audio guide
Discover Venice’s famous landmarks and get transported across the lagoon on a panoramic tour aboard an eco boat. Experience a spectacular glass-blowing demonstration in Murano and learn more about Venetian culture and traditions.
- On this tour, travel in style and comfort aboard a panoramic eco-boating vessel and discover the famous landmarks of Venice and Murano.
- Alight from the boat at San Marco and explore the area choosing from one of the five itinerary options available on the audio guide.
- On reaching Murano, enjoy a unique experience of glass-blowing demonstrated by a glassmaker, included in your ticket.
- Amble around the colorful houses of Murano and click your perfect travel pictures.
- An authorized audio guide accompanies you through the entire tour helping you learn and experience the true Venetian culture.
- Choose from seven different departure options that are available for this tour.
- Audio guides available for both on-board and on-foot explorations in English, Spanish, French, Italian, and German languages
- The audio guide includes walking tour itineraries for the San Marco area and Murano.
- Ticket to the Murano glass factory
- Food and drinks
- Entry to various monuments & attractions
- Hotel transfers
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Get to know about Venice and Murano’s iconic landmarks by hopping onto a wonderful eco boat that will provide you with panoramic views of the ancient Venetian lagoons and islands. The boat ride starts from Santa Lucia Railway Station where you can enjoy the magnificence of the Giudecca Canal and the various churches and palaces such as the Redentore Church and the Molino Stucky.
Alight the boat at St. Marks Square and explore the area full of monuments with itineraries that come with your audio guides produced by famous Venetian storyteller Alberto Toso Fei and the Authorized Tourist Guide Cooperative of Venice. On reaching Murano island, enjoy the live glass-making demonstration inside a real furnace that is included in your experience. Choose between 7 different departure options that make your travel hassle-free and enjoyable.
know before you go
know before you go
- The duration of this tour is 2-7 hours.
- This tour is wheelchair and stroller/pram accessible.
- Leashed pets and service dogs are allowed on this tour.
- Photography is permitted on this tour.
- The audio guides are available for both iOS and Android devices.
- Santa Lucia Railway Station: Boat tour’s starting point
- Tronchetto: An artificial island of Venice
- San Marco: The heart of the tourist-land of Venice with iconic landmarks like the Doge’s Palace, St. Mark’s Basilica, and the Bridge of Sighs.
- Murano: A Venetian island known for its glass-making traditions.
- Zattere: A less-crowded and off-beat landmark in Venice where one can stroll around and soak in the local culture.
- To check out the route map, click here.
Daily Season (27 May to 28 Aug)
- Daily: 9:30am to 7:30pm
Weekend Season (29 Aug to 16 Oct)
- Fri to Sun: 9:30am to 7:30pm
There is only one slot at 9:30am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 5 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at VENETIANA - FERMATA S. LUCIA/CALATRAVA.
- The pier is located in front of KFC Restaurant, on the square located a few steps from "Bridge della Costituzione".
- Address: 30100 Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy.
- The closest bus stop is Venezia. It is a quick 15-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses 6L, 80 and 81F to get you there.
- The closest train station is Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia. It is a quick 15-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board trains EC, EC82, EC1280, FA and more to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.