48-Hour Paris Unlimited Walking Tour Pass
Explore Paris like a local during this 48-hour unlimited Walking tour Pass that includes 3 live guided walking tours & 8 self-guided tours.
- Discover the vast wealth of Parisian history and culture by joining three walking tours.
- Marvel at the charm of the iconic Parisian quarter, Vosges Square.
- Listen to intriguing stories of the French citizens at the Pantheon.
- Explore the quaint, bohemian Latin Quarter.
- Meet the artistic side of Paris on the Montmartre tour, and see iconic sights like Sacre Coeur and Moulin Rouge.
- Your pass includes the Vox City app; download and set off to discover the best of Paris on self-guided routes.
- 3 guided routes
- Vox City app with 8 self-guided routes
- English, Spanish, French, Italian, and German audio commentary
- Public transportation tickets
- Entry to attractions
- Food and drinks
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
Paris is one of the best cities to be explored by walking. This ticket gives you access to flexible walking tours so that you can discover the City of Love in the best possible way. Join or leave circuits any time you feel like it. Use a handy mobile app to find out all the hotspots that interest you on either a guided or self-guided tour. Take the chance to visit several important Paris icons including the Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, Notre-Dame, and Arc de Triomphe.
As you walk along the charming streets, your guide will engage you with fascinating stories of the city that is the global hive of fashion, gastronomy, and the home of some of the world's most acclaimed artworks. Additionally, you can get access to multilingual audio commentary, suggested walking itineraries, discover popular photo spots, pinpoint your favorite sights - all offline, day or night as per your convenience.
know before you go
know before you go
How It Works
- Download the Vox City App in the Play Store or Apple Store.
- Scan the QR code on your voucher and download the map in your preferred language.
- Tours start from 9:30am. Use your Vox City app to track your guide and book your spot.
- Pont Marie (Cité des Arts)
- Place des Vosges
- Café de l'Etincelle, Rue de Rivoli
- Place Saint-Michel
- Square Paul Painlevé
- Place Sainte-Geneviève
- Place des Abbesses
- Buste de Dalida
- La Bonne Franquette
- Live guide commentary: English
- Pre-recorded audio guides: German, English, French, Italian, Spanish
Your ticket includes the Vox City App. Use it to track the guides and join the tours. Alternatively, you can find your guide at the main meeting point at Quai de l’Hôtel de Ville, Exit Metro Pont Marie.
Metro line 7 will bring you to the Pont Marie station.
Valid for 2 days from first use. The ticket expires 12 months from the date of purchase.