Entry Tickets to the Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island with Ferry
See two of New York City's most famous landmarks: the iconic Statue of Liberty and the Ellis Island Immigration Museum. With priority access to the Statue Ferry, as well as a multilingual audio guide to explore these attractions at your own pace!
- Board the ferry to Ellis Island and Battery Park from either New York or New Jersey.
- Enjoy skipping the ticketing line with your mobile ticket.
- Explore The Ellis Island Immigration Museum, which showcases the first immigrants to the country, dating back to the 19th century.
- Continue onwards to the grounds of the famous Statue of Liberty and admire this symbol of freedom.
- Using the multilingual audio guides available for both venues, get insights into the history and facts about the Statue of Libert and Ellis Island.
- Priority entry at Screening Facility Queue for ferry
- Roundtrip ferry service
- Access to Liberty Island
- Access to Ellis Island
- Self-guided audio tour of Liberty Island
- Self-guided audio tour of Ellis Island
- Entry to Statue of Liberty Museum
- Access to Ellis Island's Hard Hat Tour
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
Once you have your reserve ticket, you can catch the ferry from Battery Park to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. The ferry will take you to Ellis Island, which is located in upper New York City Bay. The Ellis Island Immigration Museum showcases the first immigrants to the country, dating all the way back to the 19th century - an age where immigrants continuously filtered into the States, becoming a vital part of the fabric of the country and its economy.
Once you have explored the museum, you can proceed to the famous Statue of Liberty. Take your time and explore the grounds at your own pace. The Statue of Liberty is more than just a monument - it is a symbol of freedom for people all over the world. The story of this iconic monument is nothing if not one of change. After the installation of “The New Colossus” on a plate in the pedestal in the year 1903, the importance of Lady Liberty increased as she became a source of inspiration to immigrants who encountered her as they made their way to America. You could also read about the history of the Statue and understand its significance as a universal symbol of freedom.
A ferry will be waiting to take you back to your starting point, thus ending your tour.
know before you go
know before you go
- The audio guide is available in Arabic, English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
- Please plan your trip with a flexible schedule to board the ferry and clear the airport-grade security procedures at the Screening Facility.
- Bring along your passport or ID card, and water bottle.
- It's recommended to wear weather-appropriate clothing along with comfortable footwear.
- Please note that the New Jersey Ferry Service will resume on March 11th, 2023.
- Ferries depart from 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM, every 20-35 minutes approximately
- You will receive an email with your Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island ticket voucher shortly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the boarding point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Please check your final voucher for the redemption point details and specific instructions.