Skip the Line Tickets to Colosseum & Vatican Museum
Skip the long ticket lines and gain priority access to the Colosseum and Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel with these tickets. These tickets allow you to comfortably make your way into the museum without queuing up outside the Vatican Museums and enjoy some of the greatest works of Renaissance art in ease.
Your Colosseum Experience
Enjoy skip-the-line access into one of Italy’s most popular attractions and avoid the hassle of waiting in a long ticketing line. As you make your way inside the Colosseum, feel the adrenaline rush as you gaze around the world’s largest arena.
Your Colosseum ticket also includes entry to the Palatine Hill and Roman Forum. Situated just five minutes' walk from the Colosseum, Palatine Hill offers one of the best views of the city. Once considered the most desirable neighborhood in Rome, Palatine Hill lives on as an extensive archaeological site. Explore ruins of the Flavian Palace and Stadium of Domitian, as well as the legendary Hut of Romulus. Afterward, head to the Roman Forum and travel back in time as you walk along the same paths as the ancient Romans did. You’ll get a chance to witness popular sites including the Temple of Antoninus Pius, Temple of Castor and Pollux, Temple of Saturn, Arch of Septimius Severus and much more.
Your Vatican Experience
No visit to Rome is complete without visiting the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel. Made up of 54 galleries, the Vatican Museums house one of the largest, and also the most important, collections of Renaissance art in the world.
The museums are home to a number of classical sculptures, tapestries, and paintings by Renaissance greats such as Raphael, Caravaggio, Michelangelo, Bernini and Leonardo da Vinci. A section of the museum is also dedicated to Modern Religious Art. Paintings and sculptures here come from artists such as Vincent van Gogh, Paul Gauguin, Salvador Dalí, and Pablo Picasso. The iconic sections of the Vatican Museums that one should visit are the Raphael Rooms, the Gallery of Maps, the Sala Rotunda and the Gallery of Statues and the Hall of Busts.
Situated at the end of the Vatican Museums and neighboring St. Peter's Basilica is the famed Sistine Chapel. Built in the 15th century, its walls and ceilings are covered by some of the most astounding frescoes ever produced. The ceiling of the Sistine Chapel is especially famous. Painted by Michelangelo in a span of 4 years, the frescoes of the Sistine Chapel are considered to be a cornerstone of western art. The Last Judgement covers the wall behind the altar and is probably the most famous single work of art in the Sistine Chapel.
- Fast track tickets to Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
- Skip the line tickets to Vatican Museum & Sistine Chapel (entry at 1:30 PM)
- Skip the security line
- Access to Colosseum's 4th & 5th Floor or the Underground
- Access to St. Peter's Basilica is free and cannot be reserved
Know Before You Go
The time slot you choose during the next step of the booking process will be for the Colosseum. Entry to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel is fixed at 1:30 PM (closing time is 4:30 PM).
- You can reach the Colosseum by metro line B, train line 3, or via buses 75, 81, 673, 175, and 204. If you’re coming from Rome’s Termini train station, the quickest and most efficient way to reach the Colosseum is by metro. If you prefer to walk, it’s about a 30-minute walk from the train station.
- The closest station to the Vatican is the Ottaviano-S. Pietro station. Line A of the Rome Metro stops at this station every few minutes. The Museum is a 5-minute walk from this metro station.
Rules and restrictions
For safety and security reasons, no large backpacks or pieces of luggage are allowed inside the Colosseum.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or refunded.
Vatican Museum Tickets
- Skip the long ticket lines and gain priority access to the three biggest attractions in Rome - Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel & Colosseum. This ticket includes access to Roman Forum & Palatine Hill. If there was ever an essential must-do experience in Rome, this is it.
- Please display your mobile voucher sent via email with a valid photo ID to the security guards for security check. Once done, scan your tickets at the box office CASSA ONLINE E GRUPPI.
- You will receive an email instantly with your priority entrance tickets to the Colosseum. Head to the "Individual Entrance Gate" at the Colosseum and go directly to the line which says "Visitors With Reservations" with your mobile ticket and valid photo ID. Scan your mobile ticket at the turnstile and proceed to the mandatory security check.
Your Colosseum tickets are only valid for the specific date and time for which the reservation is made. Entry to the Vatican is fixed at 1:30 PM on the same day.