Uffizi Gallery Guided Tour with Skip-the-Line Access
Discover the artworks of Uffizi Gallery with a professional guide, conducted in the language best suited to you, and learn the stories, styles, and themes that the artworks revolve around. Marvel at paintings, sculptures and much more with your guide providing rich insights into them on this tour.
- Skip the Line tickets to Uffizi Gallery, which allows priority access to the museum, bypassing the long ticketing lines.
- Enjoy a 90 minute guided tour of the Uffizi Gallery from a professional guide in your choice of language out of the following: English, Spanish, and Italian.
- See the legendary works of prolific painters including Botticelli, Leonardo Da Vinci, Raphael, Michelangelo, Giotto and many more!
- Skip the line tickets to the Uffizi Gallery
- Professional guide in English, Spanish, or Italian
- Headsets for groups larger than 15 people
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
Explore the oldest art gallery of Florence - The Uffizi Gallery
Enter the Uffizi Gallery - an art museum - featuring works from the greatest artists of all time. Walk through the halls and cover the chronologically arranged artworks as you trace back centuries of creative expression. Explore the intricacies of the various compositions on display and marvel at the work of the genius artists. Opened first in 1769, the gallery has grown in size, stature, and artwork and includes modernized technology and multimedia attractions all aimed at educating the public about these pieces of art.
Enjoy a tour of the Gallery with a professional guide
Having a guide at the Uffizi greatly enhances your experience. You learn more and gain insights about the venue and its artworks which you might not have known. Not just that, a guide will help you with any query you might have regarding any painting or the architecture of the Uffizi and will surely make your experience more educative, memorable and satisfying. Having the tour being conducted in a language of your choice out of English, Spanish, and Italian makes this guided tour one of the most convenient and cost-effective ways of exploring the gallery.
Famous Paintings at the Uffizi Gallery
- The Ognissanti Madonna by Giotto
- Annunciation by Simone Martini and Lippo Memmi
- Annunciation by Leonardo Da Vinci
- Adoration of the Magi by Gentile da Fabriano
- Portraits of the Duke and Duchess of Urbino by Piero Della Francesca
- The Battle of San Romano by Paolo Uccello
- Santa Lucia De Magnoli Altarpiece by Veneziano
- Madonna with Child and Two Angels by Filippo Lippi
- La Primavera by Botticelli
- The Birth of Venus by Botticelli
- Doni Tondo by Michelangelo
- Adoration of the Magi by Leonardo Da Vinci
- Madonna of the Goldfinch by Raphael
- Venus of Urbino by Titian
- Bacchus by Caravaggio
- Judith and Holofernes by Artemisia Gentileschi
know before you go
- Kindly note that your tickets allow you to skip the entry line into the gallery. However, you will still have to go through the security check.
- The Gallery is open Tuesday through Sunday. The Gallery is closed on Monday.
- The tour is available every day except on Mondays and the first Sunday of each month at 3:15 PM.
- English and Spanish tours are available every day whereas Italian tours are only conducted on Saturdays.
- Your ticket is valid only on the selected date and time.
- It is mandatory to arrive 15 minutes before your tour to check in at the meeting point for your tour.
Reduced Price Tickets
Children aged 5 years and younger can attend the tour at no cost but you must select the number of children in your party at the time of checkout in order to reserve their spot on the tour. Please carry a valid photo ID.
- You will receive your mobile voucher shortly.
- Please display this voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets please show your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Meeting point is - Door 3 of the Uffizi Gallery, Piazzale degli Uffizi, 6, 50122.
Door 3 is located across the Piazza degli Uffizi on the west wing.
- This is right opposite Antony Gormley's Essere.
- Your guide will be waiting for you at the meeting point wearing a green t-shirt with a "My Tours" Logo.
- This is right opposite Antony Gormley's Essere.
To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Uffizi Gallery.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The nearest bus station is Ponte Vecchio, a 2-3 minute walk away from Door 3.
- Nearest train station is Santa Maroa Novella Station, which is a 17-minute walk from Door 3.
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
Note: Late arrivals and people who miss their tour will be considered a no-show and will not be eligible for a refund. The tour reservations have strict timings. If you arrive late for the meeting time, it will not be possible to join the group or reschedule, unless you pay for the activity again (subject to availability).