Uffizi Gallery: Skip-the-Line Guided Tour
Skip your way past the waiting lines to explore Uffizi Gallery, the most visited museum in Florence.
- Discover one of the oldest museums in the world with an experienced, professional guide.
- Admire one of the world's finest collections of artwork spanning more than 15 centuries.
- Among others, see some of the greatest gems from Botticelli, Michelangelo, and Raphael.
- Choose between an English, Italian, German, Spanish, French or Russian-speaking guide for added convenience.
- Entrance ticket and reservation fee
- Experienced guide (English, Italian, German, Spanish, French or Russian)
- Earphones to hear your guide perfectly
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
If you hate spending your precious vacation time waiting in long lines, this ticket is just for you! Skip-the-line at the massively popular Uffizi Gallery and explore its gold mine of art collection with an experienced guide.
Before you enter, take a moment to appreciate the exterior beauty of the Gallery. Initiated by Cosimo I de Medici, the 16th-century structure is a breathtaking work of art in itself. As one of Europe's oldest art museums, it contains treasures commissioned and collected by one of the most famous families of the continent. Inside, you will come face to face some of the most celebrated Renaissance artworks, including Michelangelo's only masterpiece on wood.
- Birth of Venus by Botticelli
- Woman with a Veil by Raphael
- Holy Family, known as the “Doni Tondo” by Michelangelo
- Spring by Botticelli
- Adoration of the Magi by Leonardo da Vinci
know before you go
- Please note that from 30 Dec 2021, it is mandatory for every guest to have an FFP2 mask for the entrance to any museum in Italy. Without this mask, you will not be able to participate in the tour.
- Suitable for wheelchair users and pram/stroller users.
Tue to Sat at 11am, 9:30am, 1:30pm, and 3pm.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- The meeting point is along the Loggiato, in front of the statue of Dante Alighieri.
- There you will find our assistant wearing a yellow vest.
- Address: Piazzale degli Uffizi, 2059, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy.
- The nearest bus stop is Borgo San Iacopo, which is a 5-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board bus C4 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.