Experience the stunning beauty of Osaka city from the Tsutenkaku Tower. Enjoy access to the Golden Observatory, Observatory of Light, Tsutenkaku Garden, and the Top Floor.
- Feel the breeze of the 4 seasons as you enjoy the vistas from one of the oldest towers in Osaka.
- Explore the Golden Observatory of the tower where you can greet a golden statue of Billiken - God of luck and happiness.
- Stroll through Tsutenkaku Garden, a beautiful modern Japanese-style garden featuring bamboo fences and stone lanterns.
- Discover what the area looked like a century ago on the Top Floor.
- Take a break at the Top Floor cafe and enjoy a drink with the skyline views of Osaka, at your own expense.
- Tip: You can purchase tickets for the special observation platforms, Tenbo Paradise and Tip the Tsutenkaku, at the tower itself to enjoy unadulterated views of the city.
- Entry into Tsutenkaku Tower
- Access to special observation platforms (Tenbo Paradise and Tip the Tsutenkaku)
- Refreshments at Cafe de Luna Park
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Tsutenkaku Tower - Osaka’s Famous Landmark
The Tsutenkaku Tower stands 103 meters tall and is an unmistakable landmark of Osaka. It was modeled after France’s famous structures, the Eiffel Tower and Arc de Triomphe, back in 1912. It was later damaged and reconstructed to the present design.
Greet the God of Happiness at the Golden Observatory
Bedecked in golden colors, the observatory on the tower's 5th floor houses Billiken, the God of Happiness or "things as they ought to be".
Enjoy the Heartwarming Theme of Tsutenkaku Garden
A modern Japanese-style garden, Tsutenkaku Garden is built around the theme of wind, light, water, greenery, and heart. Dotted with bamboo fences and stone lanterns, the gardens are a sight to behold when lit up at night.
Peek into the Past at the Top Floor
See the dioramas, videos, and photographs that will show you what the area looked like100 years ago. Take a break from exploring and indulge in a refreshing drink at Cafe de Luna Park (at your own expense).
know before you go
know before you go
- This experience is not suitable for children under the age of 5.
- At the tower itself, you can purchase tickets to the tower's special observation platforms and enjoy unobstructed views of the city.
Daily: 10am - 8pm (last entry at 7:30pm).
- You will receive an email confirmation along with your mobile voucher shortly.
- You can show your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID before the tour commences.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your tickets at Tsutenkaku.
- Address: 1 Chome-18-6 Ebisuhigashi, Naniwa Ward, Osaka, 556-0002, Japan
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The closest bus stop is Chikatetsu Dobutsuen mae. It is a quick 7-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses ４８号, ５２号 or８０号 to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Ebisucho Station. It is a quick 3-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board the Hankaidenki-Hankai Line to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.