Tower of London Tickets with Crown Jewels
A symbol of royalty and a setting for key events in early European history, the Tower of London is a quintessential English landmark. From the White Tower to the Crown Jewels, there is much to explore in this 900-year old castle. Come discover the tower’s history as a royal residence, a prison, and an armory.
- Marvel at the seat of British power when you visit the 1000-year-old Tower of London, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Admire the glorious Crown Jewels, a collection that includes British coronation regalia, over 23,578 precious gems, along with other rare diamonds such as the blue Stuart Sapphire, the Cullinan I, and the Koh-i- Noor.
- Explore the Royal Armouries’ collection in the White Tower, which was built by William the Conqueror.
- Entry into Tower of London
- Entry into all public areas of the Tower of London, including the Crown Jewels exhibit, the White Tower, the Bloody Tower, and the Torture at the Tower exhibition
- Access to the children's activity trails and live historical re-enactments
- Free WiFi access
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Get the chance to marvel at the Tower of London!
This is your chance to visit the primary seat and center of the British Monarchy. As the primary residence of royalty and setting for key events in the early history of Europe, a tour to the Tower of London is an experience filled with wonder, mystery, beauty, and even a little horror.
Once you enter, you are allowed to explore the castle grounds independently for however long you wish until closing time. You will be able to experience and explore all the parts of the castle. This includes the White Tower, the first part of the Castle built by William the Conqueror, which houses displays from the Royal Armouries’ collection today.
Admire the Glorious Crown Jewels
Finally, the tour also includes the opportunity to see the Crown Jewels, a display of the wealth and splendor of the British Crown. Apart from these experiences, you will get to see live historical re-enactments, and other exhibitions like 'Coins & Kings' and 'Line of Kings'.
At the end of your tour, you will feel a sense of awe for everything you will have experienced, right from understanding the history of the place, to imagining how royalty lived and its prisoners suffered.
know before you go
know before you go
The operating hours are subject to change. Please check the calendar to see the operating hours on your intended day of visit.
- Wheelchairs are available free of charge on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- There are lifts available at the White Tower near the Raven shop and the New Armouries Café.
- Please keep in mind that the Tower has difficult stairs and passageways where wheelchair access may be restricted.
- There is no baggage storage facility, so travel light.
- Guide dogs are allowed.
- Tripods, Selfie-sticks, and other photographic or recording equipment are not allowed.
- Smoking, eating, and drinking within all buildings are not allowed.
- Your ticket will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the ticket on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets please show your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
Getting To The Tower of London
- Metro: District or Circle line to Tower Hill.
- Train: Any train to Fenchurch Street (5-min walk) or London Bridge (15-min walk).
- Bus: 15, 42, 78, 100 or RV1.
Your ticket is valid for the date and timeslot selected at the time of booking and is non-transferrable.