The Milan Pass
The Milan Pass is one of the most popular tourist passes in the city. Easy-to-use, free entrances to Milan’s popular attractions and providing unlimited transport in the city, the Milan Pass opens the door for you to discover the ‘Fashion Capital of the World’ at your own pace. It allows you the freedom to plan your own itinerary, which is the best way to see any city.
The Milan Pass will be emailed to you upon purchase and can be activated over a period of 200 days. Once you’ve activated the card, you can visit any of the attractions for the specified time period of 48 hours. This allows you complete flexibility to choose what you want to see and at what time. Your Milan Pass also comes with a city map with useful tourist information, a guidebook with suggested itineraries and a Milan ‘agenda’ which lists all local events and shows for the month. Planning your Milan vacation has truly never been easier!
The Milan Pass Highlights
- Enjoy a Milan Hop-on Hop-off Tour or indulge in free public transport around the city (can be later upgraded to include both options plus an airport transfer service)
- Free admission to the top attractions in Milan including La Scala, Duomo and La Triennale Museum; in addition to discounts on tours, activities, shops, and restaurants
- The pass is valid for 200 days from the date of purchase and can be activated at any point within this period. Once activated, the pass can be used for 2 days.
- Get a city map and guidebook of Milan, which tells you everything you need to know about the city and its top attractions, in addition to a coupon book which offers you significant discounts on activities all around the city.
Key Milan Pass Inclusions
Milan Attractions - Duomo terraces and museum - La Scala Museum and Theatre (Free entrance or discount on a guided tour) - Brera Art Gallery (Free entrance or discount on a guided tour) - Gallerie d’Italia Art Gallery - La Triennale Museum - Museo Bagatti Valsecchi - Art & Science Museum - San Siro Stadium and Museum Tour - The World of Leonardo Interactive Museum
Tours & Transport Discounts - Segway Tour - Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off - 1-hour bike rental
Shopping and Dining Discounts - La Scala Shop - Erboristeria del Castello - Local ice cream shops - Corsia del Giardino Bar - Obika Mozzarella Restaurant
Is The Pass Good for Me?
If you’re looking for unlimited transport, exploration, and adventure in Milan, then the Milan Pass is for you! With the Milan pass you can access the top attractions of the city, and with a validity of 200 days, you have plenty of time to plan your visit ahead of schedule and make the most of your pass. Whether you’re a tourist, or you’re a Milanese looking to explore the city, this pass is the way to go. Here are some of the advantages you’d have with the Milan Pass:
Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing: Transfer services are usually what cost the most when you want to explore the city, but with this pass, you get unlimited access to the Hop-on Hop-Off buses that run through the city, across all bus stops. With three interconnected routes that take you to all of Milan’s popular attractions and districts and an onboard guide in 9 different languages, getting from place-to-place is not a problem anymore.
Attraction Tickets: The Milan Pass allows you free entrance to the attractions of Milan including the Duomo terraces and museum, La Scala Museum and Theater and more, which allows you to save money and time by purchasing a single pass instead of having to book individuals tickets.
Savings: Money, and Time: With the Milan Pass you save time and money. Up to 40% money and well, time can’t be quantified similarly. However, this pass will allow you the freedom to plan your own itinerary thereby allowing you to make the most of your time, as you see fit. You also get a coupon book which allows discounts in dining and shopping options, adding more to your savings.
Upgrades: The Milan Pass can be upgraded after purchase to include more activities and tours. By default, you may choose either between an unlimited Hop-on Hop-Off bus tour, or get unlimited access on the public transport networks of the city. You can upgrade the pass to include both means of transport, and even get an airport transfer option.
Map & Guidebook: The Milan Pass comes with its own map and guidebook, ensuring you are never lost in one of Italy’s most prominent cities. The guidebook also features suggested itineraries, tour, restaurants and more which is certain to increase the activity options you choose from.
- Milan Pass valid for 48 hours
- Hop-on Hop-off tour or public transport tickets
- City map and Guidebook
- Coupon book
The Milan Pass Usage Tips
- Plan ahead and decide which attractions you’d like to visit. This will help you make the most of your time and avoid wasting any resources on unnecessary planning and travelling.
- Try to incorporate the Hop-on Hop-Off bus ticket over the public transport ticket. This is because the Hop-on Hop-Off bus stops at almost all major stops in Milan while also providing commentary about each stop and the sites close by.
- Please check the timing of each attraction before you decide to visit it. It would be quite the downer to travel to an attraction only to know that it is closed.
- Be sure to check the individual prices of the attractions you visit to note how much you’ll be saving.
- Make the most out of your coupon book. Most people often ignore the discounts on meals and restaurants; however, the Milan Pass offers the best deals on dining and shopping at Milan’s most prominent and worthwhile shops and restaurants.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Very much useful
We made stops continuously at ice cream shops, am I crazy or is the ice cream so much better in Milan?
These tickets make touristing in Milan so much easier. Plus, entering the Duomo cathedral is FREE so no excruciatingly long queue
How To Use Your Ticket
You will receive an email with your Milan Pass voucher shortly. There’s no need to take a print of this. You will have to exchange this voucher for a physical pass at Milan Visitor Center(Location: Via Cusani, 18,20121, Milan)