iVenture Unlimited Attractions Pass Dubai
What's better than exploring a city at your own pace but with the reassurance that you aren't missing out on anything? The Dubai Unlimited Attractions Pass offers this and a whole lot more. Save up to 50% on must-see attractions in Dubai, including the Burj Khalifa, Motiongate Dubai, and the Dubai Dolphinarium. With a validity of 6 months from the time of purchase and the option of exploring Dubai's attractions for 3 or 5 consecutive days, Dubai is literally in the palm of your hand with this pass! And the best part is, there are no extra charges at any of the attractions you visit. So go on, make the smarter choice with the Dubai Unlimited Attractions Pass.
- Get access to up to 48 attractions and experiences in Dubai.
- Enjoy hassle-free entrances with only a smart card. No more cash, debit and credit card required. Simply use your card to gain access to the attractions to your choice.
- Enjoy 3 or 5 consecutive days of sightseeing with the Dubai Unlimited Pass, beginning with the day you visit the first attraction.
- With the Dubai Unlimited Pass, you have the potential to save up to 50% off the general admission fees.
- Some of the popular Dubai attractions that you can visit with this pass include the Burj Khalifa, IMG Worlds of Adventure, Hop On Hop Off City Bus Tour - 1 Day, Ski Dubai, KidZania, Dubai Dolphinarium and much more.
- With your Dubai Unlimited Pass, you will also receive a guidebook that contains maps, travel planning guides, tips on how to use the card and all the other information you need in order to enjoy your Dubai experience.
About Your Dubai Unlimited Attractions Pass
The Dubai Unlimited Attractions Pass is a city attraction pass that allows you to visit as many attractions as you like from a selection of 48 major attractions and experiences in Dubai, that include the likes of Burj Khalifa At the Top, Ski Dubai, Dinner Desert Safari and much more. Allowing you savings up to 50% off general admission fees and hassle-free access to your favorite Dubai attractions, the Dubai Unlimited Pass is a must for those looking to visit many Dubai attractions on their vacation.
Once you purchase the pass online, you need to collect the card from one of the Dubai Pass collection offices in Dubai. You have 6 months to collect the card from the date you make the purchase. Once you visit the first attraction, the Dubai Unlimited Pass remains valid for a period of 3 or 5 consecutive days, depending on the package purchased. Within these days, you can visit as many of the 48 attractions and experiences as you want.
How to Use Your Dubai Unlimited Attractions Pass
The biggest advantage is the savings. The iVenture Unlimited card helps you save up to 50% on attraction prices. The iVenture Unlimited Pass is priced at AED 1189. With this pass you can gain access to attractions and experiences which would cost you well over AED 2400 if you were to buy these tickets individually. With most attractions priced at an average of AED 150 - AED 200, if you are planning to visit over 7 attractions that are part of the iVenture attraction list, then you will definitely be saving money with this card. Let us take a closer look at the cost-benefit analysis of the iVenture Unlimited Pass.
Dubai 3 Day Unlimited Pass (Adult) - AED 1189
Individual Ticket Prices:
- At The Top, Burj Khalifa - AED 135
- Dubai Fountain Lake Ride - AED 65
- Dubai Boardwalk - AED 20
- Hysteria Haunted House - AED 105
- Hop On Hop Off City Sightseeing (24 Hours) - AED 252
- IMG Worlds of Adventure – AED 258
- Marina Dhow Cruise Dinner - AED 275
- Aqua Fun – AED 158
- Dubai Dolphinarium - AED 105
- Splash Tours 90 Minute Speed Boat - AED 210
- Wild Wadi Waterpark - AED 310
- Dubai Aquarium Explorer Experience - AED 175
Total: AED 2068
The Dubai 3 Day Unlimited Pass will cost you AED 1189 while you will be spending AED 2068 if you were to buy individual tickets for these attractions. If you visit these attractions over the course of 3 days in Dubai, then you will be saving well over 50% on the general admission prices with the Dubai Unlimited Attractions Pass.
Wild Wadi Waterpark | Desert Safari with Dinner (booking required) | Ski Dubai | IMG Worlds of Adventure | Motiongate Dubai | Legoland Dubai | iFly Dubai | Legoland Waterpark Dubai | Palm Island Inner Circle Dinner Cruise (booking required) | At the Top, Burj Khalifa (booking required) | Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo | Tunnel & Zoo Entry | Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo – Explorer Experience | Marina Dhow Cruise (booking required) | City Sightseeing Hop On Hop Off Dubai | Splash Tours 90 minute Jet Boat Ride (booking required) | Bollywood Parks | Aqua Fun | Aventura Nature Adventure Park | Dubai Creek Dinner Cruise (booking required) | Dubai Safari | Wonder Bus Tours | Dubai City Tour | Lost Chambers Aquarium & Ambassador Lagoon | Dubai Dolphinarium | Palm Island 60-minute Inner Circle Cruise (booking required) | The Dubai Fountain Boardwalk (booking required) | Dubai Frame (booking required) | Dubai Ice Rink | Etihad Museum (booking required) | Hysteria Haunted Attraction | The Dubai Fountain Lake Ride (booking required) | Orbi Dubai | KidZania Dubai
Bonus Offer: Receive 50% discount off La Perle by Dragone (booking required).
Know Before You Go
- The Dubai Unlimited Pass allows you to comfortably explore Dubai over the course of 3 or 5 consecutive days, without rushing through things. The Dubai Unlimited Pass needs to be collected from the Dubai Pass collection centers, or downloaded prior to using it. The card is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. Once the first attraction is visited, the card will become active and will expire in 3 or 5 consecutive days. In this time you can visit as many attractions as you like, however please note that a minimum of 1 hour must pass between redeeming benefits (excluding the Hop On Hop Off bus).
- You also get a handy guide with your Dubai Unlimited Pass that provides you with all the information you need in order to have a fun-filled vacation - travel guides, a map of Dubai, additional information on the attractions and tips on how to use your card.
- Another important benefit that you receive with the Dubai Unlimited Pass is the easy and hassle-free usage that it affords. With only a single card, you can visit over 30 attractions in Dubai.
iVenture Unlimited Pass Usage Tips
- Plan ahead and decide the attractions that you would like to visit so that the experiences are spaced out comfortably and you don’t waste a lot of time traveling.
- When you plan your travel itinerary out, ensure that you check the individual prices of the attractions you’ll visit to note how much it is that you’ll be saving.
- Try to incorporate the hop-on-hop-off bus tour. It opens up easy access to a large number of attractions and also cuts down your transportation cost. With the hop-on-hop-off bus tour, you also get free access to additional attractions and museums in Dubai.
- Check the timings of the attractions that you would like to visit. It would be quite a downer to visit an attraction only to know that it is closed.
- Add a dhow dinner cruise or a dinner safari to your travel itinerary so that you not only enjoy an authentic Dubai experience but also get to save on additional dining expenses.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
It was very good
I had a fun time exploring dubai all thanks to this Pass . A freindly customer rep suggested it and it makes me happy to say that they really know their clients well
We read about this pass for the first time on this very website. Since it was inexpensive we booked it online. t was such a convenient thing to do you must buy it.
How to Redeem Your Pass
You must redeem your voucher for either a physical Dubai Pass card or an electronic iPass before you can start using it. You can collect a physical card at any of the following locations:
- Bookmywifi: Pocket Wifi Rental - Dubai International Airport Terminals 1 and 3, Dubai
- City Sightseeing JBR - JBR, Before Sofitel Hotel
- City Sightseeing Dubai Mall - Dubai Mall, Grand Entrance
- City Sightseeing Mall of the Emirates - Mall of the Emirates, Gate number 4
- City Sightseeing Atlantis The Palm - Atlantis The Palm, Next to Avenues and Restaurant Entrance
You can activate your pass for 6 months from the date of purchase. The pass is activated upon its first usage, and once the pass has been activated, you have 3 or 5 days to use the same before it expires.
The Metropolis Tower, Abraj Street - Business Bay, Dubai