Alcatraz + City Tour
- Learn about the history of San Francisco, as far back as the 1849 Gold Rush
- Hear chilling stories about the 1906 San Francisco Earthquake when the whole city was literally covered in rubble!
- Experience the beauty, history and infamy of Alcatraz Island
Explore the best of SF with this package that combines the grand city tour with a tour of Alcatraz. Spend the morning at Alcatraz Island and explore the prison to your heart's content. The next half of your day will cover San Francisco’s wonderful sites, such as the Golden Gate Bridge, Bay Bridge, Golden Gate Park, Ocean beach, the Market Street Cable Cars, Lombard Street, Coit Tower, Twin Peaks, Fisherman’s Wharf, the Stadium of the San Francisco Giants Baseball Team, to name a few.
- Narrated city tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Round-trip ferry ticket from San Francisco to Alcatraz
- Admission to Alcatraz
- Alcatraz audio tour
- Hotel drop-off only
- Food & beverages
- Hotel pick up
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue.
Pier 33, Embarcadero Street, San Francisco
Please meet at Pier 33-Embarcadero Street for the Alcatraz Tour. Ferries will leave every half hour from 9:00am-10:30am
Pick-up for your San Francisco City Tour will be at Fisherman's Wharf at 2:00pm