Skip the Line Palace of Versailles by Train from Paris
Enjoy seamless access to the Palace of Versailles with this unique tour that gives you roundtrip train tickets to Versailles from Paris, along with a professional guide. Discover the French's monarchy's most enticing secrets as you tour the magnificent Grand Apartments, the stunning Hall of Mirrors and the manicured gardens.
- Meet your hostess who will escort you to your easy transfer to the Palace of Versailles, where you will meet your guide, who will accompany you throughout the tour.
- Wander into the magnificent Grand Apartments as your professional guide demystifies some of the Palace’s most enticing secrets.
- Visit the stunning Hall of Mirrors - a corridor filled with 357 mirrors that majestically reflect the gardens through arched windows.
- Roam around the gardens and explore 250 acres of gorgeously landscaped lawns and fountains.
- Learn about the French monarchy and peek into the private lives of the infamous King Louis XIV and Marie Antoinette.
- Get exclusive access to the Musical Fountain Show and the Musical Gardens Show only with Headout.
- Optional exclusive audio-guided tour of the Palace of Versailles.
Enjoy Seamless Transport to and from Versailles with a Hostess
Make your way to central Paris at our partner shop "La Boutique" located at 6, rue de Bellechasse, 75007 PARIS, near the Musée d'Orsay. Here, you will meet your hostess who will escort you to your train and shall accompany you to Versailles. Once you reach Versailles, your hostess shall take you to meet your guide at our local partner's office located just across the street from the train station. Once you're there, your guide shall take over and onward to your exploration of the Palace of Versailles!
Enjoy the Company of a Professional Guide
Your guide shall take you inside the Palace using a separate entrance, hence skipping winding queues. You will begin your visit by exploring the ornate King and Queen's State Apartments. Your professional English/French or Spanish speaking guide shall help you learn about the French monarchy and peek into the private lives of the infamous King Louis XIV and Marie Antoinette. Next, make your way to the glittering Hall of Mirrors. With just a few flames, the reflection from so many mirrors was enough to light up the whole hall! After admiring the inside of the Palace, head outdoors and take in the grandeur of the estate’s impressive architecture. You will then be given the chance to stroll along the cobblestone grounds, through the beautiful French gardens, and pass by the gorgeous Versailles fountains. You can then return to Paris with your train ticket any time you wish.
On this tour, you will get exclusive access to the Musical Fountain Show and the Musical Gardens Show, which is not included on most tours. Additionally, we are also offering an exclusive audio-guided tour for the Palace of Versailles. So, you can explore the palace and take home memories to cherish.
- Skip the Line access to the Palace of Versailles.
- Round trip train tickets to Versailles from Paris.
- Services of a hostess.
- Professional English/Spanish/French guide.
- Audio Guide. (Optional)
- Exclusive access to Musical Fountain Show and the Musical Gardens Show
Know Before You Go
Important Information - Get exclusive access to the Musical Fountain Show and the Musical Gardens Show on this tour.
This tour is available at 9:00 AM and 10:30 AM every Tuesday to Sunday.
Musical Fountain Show This experience is available on the following dates:
- April 6th to October 27th, 2019: Every Saturday and Sunday
- May 21st to June 25th, 2019: Every Tuesday
Musical Gardens Show
This experience is available on the following dates:
- April 2nd to May 14th, 2019: Every Tuesday
- July 2nd to October 29th, 2019: Every Tuesday
- April 5th to October 25th, 2019: Every Friday
Note: Musical Fountain Show will be held instead of Musical Gardens Show on 19th April 2019 (Friday).
This tour runs in English, Spanish and French. You may even opt for an audio guide that is available in English, Chinese, Japanese, German, Korean, Italian, Russian and Portuguese. If you choose an audio guided tour there will be no guide.
- Audioguided Tour
- Tour with an Expert English Speaking Guide
- Tour with an Expert Spanish Speaking Guide
- Tour with an Expert French Speaking Guide
- Headout's Exclusive Audioguided Tour
Meet your hostess at s at our partner shop "La Boutique" located at 6, rue de Bellechasse, 75007 PARIS, near the Musée d'Orsay.
By Metro: Board the green line and get off at the Solférino stop. The meeting point is a mere 2-minute walk from the stop.
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended as this tour entails a fair amount of walking.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Easy to enter the Palace. Better communication needed on the meeritng point and timing.
You will receive an email confirmation with your Versailles by train vouchers shortly. Please display your vouchers on your mobile phone at the meeting point with valid photo ID.
La Boutique 6, rue de Bellechasse, Paris