Grab this money-saving combo and gaze at panoramic views of the city from Tokyo Skytree and discover rare species of marine life at the Sumida Aquarium.
- With this cost-effective combo, get the chance to experience panoramic views at Tokyo Skytree and observe aquatic life at Sumida Aquarium.
- At a height of 634 meters, the Tokyo Skytree is Japan’s tallest building and was the second tallest in the world at the time of its completion.
- From the Tembo Deck observatory, gaze at unobstructed panoramic views of the city and choose to visit the Tembo Galleria – the highest skywalk in the world.
- The Sumida Aquarium houses the largest indoor tank in Japan with a capacity of 350, 000 liters, and houses adorable fur seals and penguins.
- Meet over 10,000 species of marine life including jellyfish, garden eels, and more in tanks that cater to their natural habitat.
- Fun Fact: The Tokyo Skytree is twice the height of the Eiffel Tower!
- Admission to Tokyo Skytree Tembo Deck
- Admission to Tokyo Skytree Tembo Galleria (optional)
- Admission to Sumida Aquarium
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
Standing at 634 meters, the Tokyo Skytree is a famous Tokyo landmark. In the heart of Tokyo Skytree Town in Sumida, the building is the tallest structure in Japan. The building has two observatories – Tembo Deck and Tembo Galleria. The Tembo Deck stands at 350 meters with large glass windows for easy viewing of the city. Choose to visit the Tembo Galleria and climb up a dizzying spiral staircase to greater heights of 450 meters. Get the chance to stand on the world’s highest walkway and enjoy another perspective of the city.
At the beautiful and modern Sumida Aquarium discover over 10,000 sea creatures. The main attraction of the aquarium is the largest open indoor tank in Japan with a capacity of 350 thousand liters. Watch penguins and fur seals swim by from the thick and clear glass of the tank. The aquarium also hosts a jellyfish display along with a research laboratory and tanks that represent habitats around Tokyo Bay.
know before you go
know before you go
- Please note that sudden closures can happen due to bad weather conditions.
- Facilities: Wheelchair Accessibility, Pram/Stroller Accessibility.
- Storage areas are available at the venue. Please contact staff on-site for rates
- Re-entry is not allowed after you leave the venue.
- You must pass through a baggage check and metal detector.
- People with heart conditions are not recommended to join this activity.
- Pets are not allowed inside with the exception of service animals with valid identification.
- Please note that you can't visit the Sumida Aquarium before entering the Tokyo Skytree Observation Deck
- Please select a time slot between 9am and 8pm at the next stage of booking.
- Daily: 10am - 9pm (last admission at 7pm)
- Mon to Fri: 10am - 8pm
- Sat, Sun & Public Holidays: 9am - 9pm
- Last admission is 1 hour before closing
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the attraction 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Tokyo Skytree.
- Address: 1 Chome-1-2 Oshiage, Sumida City, Tokyo 131-0045, Japan.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The closest bus stop is Tokyo Skytree Sta. Iriguchi. It is a quick 2-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses 上２３, 都０８（Ｔ０８） to get you there.
- The closest train station is Tokyo Skytree Station. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board Nikko-Kinugawa, Ryomo, and Tobu Skytree Line to get you there.