IMG Worlds of Adventure Tickets
Explore over 4 adventure zones containing 22 rides, spread across 1.5 million square feet at the world’s largest indoor theme park!
- Wave at your favorite superheroes, cartoon characters and watch them come to life.
- Enjoy 22 adrenaline-fueled rides and roller coasters across 1.5 million square feet of playground.
- Explore 4 Epic Adventure Zones, Marvel, Cartoon Network, IMG Boulevard, and The Lost Valley.
- Indulge in themed lunches, novelty shopping, and fascinating artwork here.
- Entry into IMG Worlds of Adventure
- Storage lockers (chargeable)
- Strollers (chargeable)
- Free combo meal or Spice Valley Buffet (optional)
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd worden. Je kunt ze echter op elk moment gebruiken tot 14 Oct, 2022.
Deze tickets zijn geldig tot 14 Oct, 2022.
what makes img worlds of adventure so special
Live the epic adventure at IMG Worlds of Adventure, the world’s largest indoor theme park spread over a massive 1.5 million square feet. IMG Worlds of Adventure is divided into 4 zones, two of which represent global brands, Cartoon Network and Marvel, while the other two are in-house brands, IMG Boulevard and Lost Valley: Dinosaur Adventure.
The park has 22 exciting rides and attractions, 17 of which are theme rides, each aiming to provide you with a dose of adrenaline or leave you in a state of wonder. The Cartoon Network Zone hosts Live Shows whereas the Marvel Zone has the epic 3D attraction - “Avengers: Battle of Ultron”. In the Lost Valley, you’re destined to see animatronic dinosaurs and ride rollercoasters. The IMG Boulevard hosts the busiest and most anticipated ride among the park visitors, The Haunted Hotel. Be sure to check this out before you leave.
the 4 adventure zones at img worlds of adventure
Explore Marvel zone, designed to let you have a closer look into the Marvel Universe through several rides and attractions. Meet your favourite Marvel avengers in person here in the meet and greets taking place throughout the day.
This zone is rife with dinosaur-themed fun. Everything here brings the lost world of dinosaurs back to life, from the rides to the restaurants and all the activities.
Who doesn't miss the old Cartoon Network? This zone is heaven to all the 90s kids. The Cartoon Network zone brings to life The Amazing World of Gumball, Adventure Time, The Powerpuff Girls, Ben 10 & LazyTown in all its glory.
Experience live shows, meet-n-greets, and more; indulge in food, shopping, photography and more. IMG Worlds of Adventure is the place to visit in Dubai if you’re looking to have a jolly good time with your family, and friends.
know before you go
- IMG Worlds of Adventures has launched a new exciting Weekend Offer valid every Thursday to Saturday from 12pm to 10pm with additional fun-filled live performances, parades and dances.
- Children aged 12 and below must be accompanied by an adult.
- Covid 19 safety protocols must be followed by the guests.
- Smoking and drinking are strictly prohibited in the park.
- The UAE Resident Offer is only applicable to UAE Residents with a valid ID. You will have to present the same along with the ticket at the Guest Relations.
- Children of height up to 105 cm in may enter for free.
- These tickets are valid for both residents and non-residents of the UAE and give you access to all 22 rides in the park.
- The opening hours are subject to change.
- Closing times indicate the times that the queues close, the exception being 'Haunted Hotel’, which has limited capacity.
- The queues will close up to 2 hours before the park's closing time in case of maximum capacity.
- Please note: Some individual rides have extra height requirements for safety. To know more, please refer to this guidebook.
- Outside food is not allowed. There are 28 F&B outlets offering 13 different cuisine types at the venue. Please carry a valid photo ID.
Storage lockers are available at the park entrance at an additional fee:
Small: AED 45 | Large: AED 55 | Jumbo: AED 60
- Guests with disabilities need to show a Person of Disability ID card at the Guest Relations counter to receive a POD wristband (a blue bracelet that grants VIP fast-track access to all rides and attractions). In cases of visible disability and no POD ID card, guests can show a normal ID requesting a POD bracelet.
- Guests showing a POD ID card avail of 50% off on their ticket.
- 1 person with a disability is eligible for 2 POD wristbands (1 for guest + 1 Carer). However, carers need to buy a full-price ticket and no longer get free entrance.
- Wheelchairs are available on a first-come, first-served basis upon showing a valid ID and a deposit of 100 AED.
- Strollers are available to rent in two sizes. Single: AED 40 | Double: AED 60
Spell-Binding Summer Specials - 1 July to 4 Sept 2022
Exclusive Summer Dances
Forest-themed Character Performances
Mystical Farasha (farasha is Arabic for butterfly)
Dino Squad Selfie
Musicals and lots of roaring fun!
- Fri to Sun: 12pm - 11pm
- Mon to Thurs: 12pm - 10pm
Note: Extended IMG Worlds of Adventure timings during Eid celebrations would be from 12pm till midnight.
Note: Due to COVID restrictions and government rules, the operating hours can change at any time. Please confirm the timings before your visit.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your tickets at the entrance of IMG Worlds of Adventure (E311 - Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Rd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates).
- The theme park is located on E311 (Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road), next to Global Village.
- The venue is not connected directly via Metro.
- Take a taxi from either the Dubai Mall Metro or the Mall of Emirates Metro.