The Aquarium of Western Australia (AQWA) Tickets
SEA for yourself the wonderful underwater world of AQWA. Meet the incredible and iconic marine life of Western Australia on an exciting underwater journey!
- Meet some of the most diverse marine animals in Western Australia at AQWA.
- See rare and elusive creatures like leafy seadragons and stingrays.
- Try the hands-on learning experience at the Touch Pool, and learn what a starfish feels like.
- Walk in an underwater tunnel and come face-to-face with sharks, rays, and a giant turtle.
- Explore the world’s largest naturally-lit coral garden and see corals found only in Western Australia.
- Want to take things up a notch? Check out our snorkeling experience here and go swimming in close quarters with stingrays and kingfish!
- Entry to the Aquarium of Western Australia
- Lunch (if selected)
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
The best way to discover Australia's diverse marine life is to visit the Aquarium of Western Australia in Perth. Gasp in wonder as you see majestic sharks and interact with adorable critters like sea turtles in the touch pool. The aquarium divides Western Australia's vast coastline into five zones - Far North, Coral Coast, Shipwreck Coast, Perth, and the Great Southern. See leafy seadragons and pineapplefish in the Great Southern, or colorful clownfish (Nemo's relatives!) in the Far North. Spot loggerhead sea turtles at the Shipwreck Coast and track the ghostly blooms of moon jellyfish at the Perth Coast. Don't miss out on admiring the beautiful coral reefs in the coral garden. A highlight of your experience will be walking in the 98-m moving walkway (the largest in Australia), and being transported through an incredible underwater tunnel that showcases stingrays, turtles, fish, and sharks.
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- AQWA Entry Tickets
- AQWA Entry & Lunch Combo
COVID-19 Safety Information
- From 31 Jan 2022, State Government-mandated proof of vaccination or exemption is required to enter AQWA for all those aged 16 and above. By agreeing to AQWA's Terms and Conditions and purchasing any AQWA ticket, gift card, or making a booking, you and all parties are consenting to show proof of vaccination or exemption upon arrival. You understand that failure to do so will result in the cancellation of your ticket, gift card, or booking. Children aged 15 and under do not require proof of vaccination.
- From 16 Jan 2022, Government-mandated face masks are required for all patrons aged 12 and above. Failure to adhere to this requirement will result in the cancellation of your ticket, gift card, or booking. Children aged 11 and under and those with a disability/medical exemption do not need to wear a face mask.
- Check-in via the SafeWA app or contact register is mandatory.
AQWA is open every day from 9am to 4 pm.
Infants aged 0-3yrs go in for free. Children aged 4-15yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at theAquarium of Western Australia.
- Address: 91 Southside Dr, Hillarys WA 6025, Australia.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
AQWA is located 30 minutes from Perth CBD at the Hillarys Boat Harbour. There is ample free parking available on-site.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.