Explore the best out-of-town attractions with transfers from London! Marvel at the Windsor Castle and Stonehenge, as well as Oxford, one of the most famous university cities in the world on this guided tour!
- Benefit from free transfers to the best out-of-town destinations in an air-conditioned, wifi-enabled coach
- Listen closely to your expert tour guide, who will feed you informative tidbits and historical stories of each landmark
- Explore the castle grounds of the Windsor Castle, the State Apartments, and wander around the traditional St George’s Chapel
- Step into neolithic houses and marvel at the UNESCO World Heritage Site; Stonehenge
- Enjoy a walking tour of Oxford, one of the most famous university cities in the world
- Get access to the Stonehenge and the Exhibition Centre along with tickets to the Windsor Castle
- Expert English-speaking tour guide
- Round-trip transfers on air-conditioned, WiFi-enabled coach
- VOX Personal Audio Headset
- Entrance to Windsor Castle & Stonehenge (Optional)
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
After assembling at the designated meeting point, you will board an air-conditioned, wifi-enabled coach to Windsor. Head first to the Windsor Castle, a 900-year-old home of the British monarchy. If you choose the entry ticket variant, you’ll be able to see some of the most prominent works of arts by famous artists including Da Vinci and Rembrandt, with a multilingual audio guide in hand. Be sure to visit the State Rooms, each ornately decorated. Another site of significance is St. George’s Chapel, the venue for several royal ceremonies.
On your Stonehenge tour, you will be able to discover plenty of the secrets of the monument and get insights into the astronomical relationship of the Stonehenge with the stars as well as its importance as a burial site. With your Stonehenge entry tickets, you get access to the Stonehenge Exhibition Centre which houses a vast collection of artifacts and other archaeological findings from the nearby area. Here you will get a detailed look into the past of the land. You will also visit Oxford, one of the most famous university cities in the world. Enjoy an immersive guided tour and experience the famous Bridge of Sighs, Trinity College, Ashmolean Museum, and The Sheldonian Theatre.
know before you go
know before you go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- English Tour Only
- English Tour with Admission Tickets
- Note that the English Tour Only variant does not include entry into Stonehenge or the Windsor Castle.
- Please note that food and beverages are not allowed inside the coach.
- Daily from 8:00 AM- 7:00 PM
Reduced Price Tickets
Ages 0-2yrs go free. Ages 3-16yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please print the voucher and carry it along with a valid photo ID to the venue
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout