Girona Game of Thrones City
Step into the mythical continent of Westeros and explore the medieval city of Girona, the stage where some chapters of the new season of the hit series Game of Thrones were shot. You will also get to explore the heart of the city and the famous El Call, the best preserved Jewish quarters in Europe.
- Travel in style in a luxury coach from Barcelona to one of the most interesting cities in Catalonia, the historic Girona.
- Discover the city’s cultural and architectural heritage as you make your way through the picturesque, cobblestone streets at the heart of Girona, on foot with a local expert.
- You will also get the chance to visit the iconic Cathedral of Girona, one of the most emblematic symbols of city.
- Get a chance to step into the mythical continent of Westeros and visit shoot sites where the hit series Game of Thrones was shot!
- Air conditioned motor coach.
- Bilingual guide.
- Guided walking Tour in Girona.
- Hotel Transfers.
- Girona Cathedral Admission tickets.
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
Discover the Girona’s Cultural and Architectural Heritage
After assembling at the meeting point in Barcelona, you will board a comfortable coach and leave the city behind and trade it in for the medieval city of Girona. You will enjoy a guided walking tour of the city center. After which, you will get to visit the incredible Cathedral of Girona that is known for its enigmatic architectural fame as well as the widest gothic nave in the world. You will also explore the labyrinth of narrow streets and the porticoed squares of the famous El Call or Jewish Quarters, the best preserved in Europe. It’s well preserved medieval streets will lead you to the Oñar River, which runs through the city, where the hanging houses are located.
Visit Westeros and the Iconic Shoot Sites of Game of Thrones
The famous view of the houses painted in vibrant colors on both sides of the river calls for the perfect photo op. Moreover, with this tour, you will experience the middle ages as you go back in time by exploring other parts of the city on foot. After this guided walking tour around the essential places of Girona and some Game of Thrones shoot sights, you will have some free time to continue exploring and enjoying the city at our own pace.
know before you go
This half day trip commences at 8:00 AM. Ensure you assemble at the meeting point by 7:45.
This tour is available in English and Spanish.
Meet your guide in front of Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office at Carrer de Balmes nº 5, Barcelona.
Closest bus station: Ronda Universitat Bus Stop
Walk on Ronda de la Universitat towards Carrer de Balmes and turn right. The first building on your right is the local tour operator’s office.
Your Girona Game of Thrones City voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display your voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point. Please be present at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour departs.