Best of Cinque Terre Day Trip from Florence With Optional Lunch
Explore a small corner of paradise divided into five villages suspended on steep cliffs overlooking the sea. Visit the UNESCO Listed region with unique landscapes and lush vegetation.
- Admire the Cinque Terre's breathtaking coastline.
- Marvel at the vivid hues of the Fishermen's houses.
- Discover a World Heritage Site and a National Park.
- Take in the stunning views of Cinque Terre on a relaxing boat ride.
- Upgrade your ticket to savor a delicious lunch, along with drinks.
- Caf Tour’s Staff Assistance at the Meeting Point
- Transport by air-conditioned Coach with Wi-Fi onboard
- Licensed Tour escort
- Train tickets
- Boat (weather permitting)
- Typical Lunch with drinks (optional upgrade)
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Spend a memorable day exploring the Cinque Terre National Park and its five villages, one of the world's most beautiful landscapes. With the assistance of an informed tour escort, you will discover the spectacular coastline. It is the only unspoiled part left in the picturesque Italian Riviera, owing to the isolation for centuries caused by steep mountains on one side and a vast sea on another.
Your first destination is the charming village of Manarola, from where you will enjoy a lovely boat journey (weather permitting) to Monterosso. The latter is quite well-known for its pristine beach and small craftsmen shops. If you have so opted, you will then enjoy a delicious local lunch served in a typical restaurant. From there, a short and scenic train ride will take you to Vernazza, one of the prettiest villages. Enjoy some free time here to sit in one of the regions' cheerful bars and cafes.
Continue on your trip with a train journey to Riomaggiore, where some more free time awaits for you to indulge in a refreshing swim in the Mediterranean or a delightful shopping spree in the village. The concluding part of the day trip will take you back to La Spezia by train, before returning to Florence by coach.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- Participants must present, together with the ID Card, their EU Green Pass or their own country document to proof one of the following: to have received full vaccination; to have had Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months. Those who will not present the required documents, will not be entitled to any refund.
- Participants must wear an FFP2 mask.
Florence - Manarola - Riomaggiore - Vernazza - Monterosso. Please note that the order of the visits may change.
Wear comfortable shoes as the tour involves a fair amount of walking.
Daily 7am onwards.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to the assistant.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays. Bring a valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your assistant at Piazzale Montelungo (Montelungo Square).
- Address: Piazzale Montelungo, 50100, Florence, Italy.
- Landmark: Piazzale Montelungo (Montelungo Square) is located just behind the Florence main Railway Station, called "Santa Maria Novella Station".
- Your assistant will be wearing blue clothing with Caf Tour and Gray Line Logos.
- The closest bus stop is Stazione Montelungo. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board bus 20 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.