Singapore Snow City Tickets
Build snowmen, have snowball fights, and have fun with your friends at this unique experience that brings the joys of winter to the tropical heat of Singapore!
- Experience snow in Singapore’s first permanent indoor snow center.
- Be treated to a one-of-a-kind snow blizzard experience.
- Play in the snow playground and learn about the Inuit way of life.
- Take a snow slide from a 60m long and 3-storey high slope.
- Try skiing on the snow slope in Snow City.
- Get access to Singapore's first Ice Hotel experience and admire 5 themed ice sculptures.
- Visit the Dining Room and Ice Throne at the hotel and enjoy this special daycation.
- Go for the ticket option to enjoy an exciting bumper car ride. Please keep in mind that during periods of high demand, the waiting times for Bumper Car ride can go up to 45 minutes.
- Admission to Snow City's Snow Play
- Admission to Ice Hotel Gallery
- Jacket and boots
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
why you shouldn’t miss this
Singapore is a tropical country with its typical weather, which is probably the reason Snow City is so popular. It gives people a chance to beat the heat in a very novel way. The Snow City located at the Science Centre allows people to experience snow and cold weather. Coupled with its Inuit theme and multiple attractions like the 60m long snow slide, fun house for children, playgrounds, and fields, it becomes clear that the Snow City is a unique experience that will leave you with fun and cheerful memories.
Once you enter the Snow City, you will need to put on the jacket and boots to enter the actual snow chamber. If you are not used to low temperatures, you may want to rent some gloves as well. Once you are inside the snow chamber, you can visit any of the four zones inside. You can start from the Artic Snow Playground where you will learn about the Inuit way of life, and then move on to the snowfield, and the snow slide. You can find photographers ready to record your memories with your friends and family so that you can relive your experiences long after you leave.
Also, get access to the Ice Hotel Gallery when you go to Snow City. Stretched across a 17-meter snowfield, you'll get to admire 5 themed ice and snow art installations intricately built by the renowned ice sculptor veteran, Jeffrey Ng. This is Singapore's first ice hotel experience that also allows you to experience a daycation at the fascinating hotel. You'll get a chance to capture the ethereal beauty of the Dining Room and the Ice Throne.
know before you go
- These tickets are applicable to both tourists and Singaporean citizens.
- For the Bumper Car ride, please keep in mind that during periods of high demand, the waiting times can go up to 45 minutes.
- You cannot take photographs from personal devices while in the Snow chamber.
- Children below 7 must always be accompanied by an adult.
- Food and beverages are prohibited inside the Snow chamber.
- Snow City advises people with medical conditions from visiting the Snow chamber, especially if those conditions could be aggravated by the experience.
- Tue to Fri: 10am - 5pm
- Last Admission for 1 hour Snow Play: 4pm
- Last Admission for 2 hour Snow Play: 3pm
Weekends, School, and Public Holidays
- Daily 10am - 6pm
- Last Admission for 1 hour Snow Play: 5pm
- Last Admission for 2 hour Snow Play: 4pm
- Wear long pants to keep yourself warm.
- Winter jacket and boots are provided with the admission ticket.
- It is compulsory to wear socks when using the house boots.
- Gloves and pants are available for rent at the venue. Socks are available for purchase.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the attraction 30 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your tickets at Snow City Singapore.
- Address: 1 Jurong Town Hall Road, Snow City Building, Singapore 609433.
- The closest bus stop is Aft S'pore Science Ctr. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses #66, #178, #198, and more to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Jurong East. It is a quick 16-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board the East-West Line or North-South Line to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during the checkout.