Tandem Skydive Yarra Valley - 15,000 ft
- All thrill-seekers assemble, for a skydiving experience that is considered Australia's highest jump
- Whether you're a first-timer or amateur, you'll get assisted the same by the support staff
- Plunge from 15,000 feet up in the air, skydiving to earth at speeds up to 220 km/hr
- Keep your eyes peeled for the best bird's-eye views of Victoria, Melbourne, and the Yarra Valley
- State-of-the-art equipment and highly-trained tandem jumpmasters guarantee a safe jump
- Up to 15,000ft tandem skydive with a tandem jumpmaster
- Professional guide
- Safety equipment
- APF membership levy
- Photo and video (optional)
strict cancellation policy
- This ticket cannot be canceled. Changes in the date/time of your skydive are permitted up to 24 hours before the confirmed jump date.
- Changes within 24 hours of the jump date will be subject to a rebooking fee of $50
Suitable for all the extreme adrenaline junkies, this skydiving experience over Yara Valley is Australia's highest jump! Plunging from 15,000 feet above ground level at speeds up to 220 km/hr, you're in for the jump of your life! The helpful skydiving support team will gear you up and instruct you with safety instructions before you leap out of the plane and freefall for 60 seconds straight! Then, your jumpmaster will open your parachute, letting you glide through the clear skies for 5-7 minutes. Drink in clear views of Melbourne, the Yarra Valley, and Victoria from your aerial vantage point.
know before you go
- The minimum age requirement is 16. Participants under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. There is no maximum age limit, however, reasonable fitness is required.
- Strictly, do not consume drugs or alcohol 8 hours prior to your skydive. Do not scuba dive 24 hours prior to your jump and get a good night’s rest.
- The maximum weight for a tandem jumper is 110kg and is subject to assessment and approval from the Safety Officer. A surcharge of AUD50 will apply for participants weighing over 95kg, and AUD75 for those weighing more than 105kg
- All jumpers will be registered online at the Australian Parachute Federation prior to their skydive.
- Skydiving is a weather-dependent activity so please arrive with no time constraints. If the weather is unfavorable, your jump will be rescheduled to a date that best suits you.
- Wear loose, casual clothing with fully enclosed shoes such as running shoes or sneakers.
- Hiking boots and high heels are not allowed for this activity.
- Due to Covid 19, shared clothing can’t be offered so please bring your own fleece jumper/long pants for the cold, if needed.
- Fri, Sat, and Sun: 9am - 12:30pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid delays
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets at the drop zone check-in office: Lilydale Airport
- Address: 13 MacIntyre Ln, Yering VIC 3770, Australia
Yarra Valley Skydive is a 45 min drive from the Melbourne CBD area
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout