Enjoy the wonders of virtual reality at Singapore’s first-ever VR theme park! Customize your experience to your liking and delight in various exciting rides and attractions.
- Witness the best of technology with an immersive virtual reality experience at Singapore’s first VR theme park
- Choose your own themes and pick between 11 exciting attractions!
- Go on a thrilling adventure as Robin Hood, try your hand at Jungle Rafting, brave killer zombies, and much more
- Take part in an all-inclusive family adventure with different zones and varying levels of difficulty
Every day, technology brings us wonders that we’ve never seen before. Singapore’s first-ever Virtual Reality theme park is definitely one of those unique experiences! Take part in an incredibly immersive story-telling adventure, as you step into a whole new world at HeadRock VR, Sentosa. Inside the park, you will be able to access different zones and choose from 11 thrilling attractions to try out! From braving ice-cold blizzards, surviving a zombie apocalypse, escaping from the clutches of monsters and so much more, you are bound to get your adrenaline fix with this experience. There is something for everyone in the family here, and you can take part in various activities on different levels of difficulty. Do not miss this if you’re looking to do something out of the box, because you will definitely take home innumerable, exciting memories from this trip.
Entrance to HeadRock VR
Food & Beverages
Know Before You Go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- Big 3
- Big 5
- Big 7
This attraction is closed on Wednesdays
Thu-Tue from 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM (Last entry at 6 PM)
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24hrs before your schedule
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide
Ticket Redemption Point
Redeem your tickets directly at HeadRock VR (26 Sentosa Gateway, #01-38/39, Singapore 098138)
- Closest bus stop is Village Hotel, which is a 3-minute walk to the attraction.
- Bus #123 will bring you here.
- Closest MRT station is HarbourFront, a 15-minute walk to the attraction.
- Circle Line & Northeast Line will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for 3 months from the date of purchase