Check three famous Valencian monuments off your travel bucket list!
- Check out the Silk Museum, and learn about how the fabric of silk influenced Valencia's golden era
- Marvel at the beauty of the Church of San Nicolás, home to spectacular fresco paintings
- Visit the Church of Santos Juanes, a city icon that overlooks the famous medieval market area
- Get access to an audio guide (available in 5 languages) and learn interesting details about all that you see
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets to all the 3 attractions
- Audioguide available in Spanish, Valencian, English, French and Italian
- Hotel transfers
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
Channel your inner explorer and visit three iconic Valencian highlights: the Silk Museum, the Church of Santos Juanes, and the Church of San Nicolás. With an audio guide for company (it is available in five languages!) you will get to learn about the history and highlights of all three attractions at your own pace. The Silk Museum, for example, was where the 15th-century silk velvet weavers' guild - the Gremi de Velluters - were once established. As you explore the museum, discover the city's relationship with silk, and how this fabric happened to change the local landscape.
The Church of San Nicolás, nicknamed as 'Valencia's Sistine Chapel', is a must-visit if you're into elaborate frescoes. The Church of Santos Juanes, located next to the medieval market square has baroque architecture that dates back to the end of the 17th and the beginning of the 18th centuries!
know before you go
know before you go
Children aged 12yrs and below go in for free. Seniors aged 65yrs and above enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at each attraction
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
Ticket Redemption Points
Church of San Nicolás
- Address: Carrer dels Cavallers, 35, 46001, Valencia
Santos Juanes Church
- Address: Plaça del Mercat, s/n, 46001 València, Valencia, Spain
- Address: Carrer de l'Hospital, 7, 46001 València, Valencia, Spain
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout