Karlovy Vary: Full Day Trip from Prague
Be your own guide as you explore the stunning spa town of Karlovy Vary on a peaceful audio-guided day tour from Prague.
- Tour the restorative, healing, and invigorating town of Karlovy Vary at your own will and fancy
- Discover a plethora of medicinal springs, striking colonnades, impressive landmarks and architecture
- The herbal liqueur Becherovka - also known as the "13th spring" - is produced in Karlovy Vary
- Tune into your handy audioguide to get an in-depth perspective and experience the city to the fullest
- Click here to know more about the Bohemian spa town
- Becherovka Factory
- Grand Hotel Pupp
- Church of Our Lady
- Orthodox Church
- Audio guide available in German, Russian, Czech, English, Italian, French, Spanish
- Entry tickets
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Live guide
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
The beautiful and small spa town of Karlovy Vary is the ideal retreat for tourists to relax, rejuvenate & refresh. The town is famous for its lovely architecture, soothing spas, delicious gastronomical experiences, and Casino Royale locations (such as the Grand Hotel Pupp). Armed with an audioguide tuned into your preferred language, you can discover this exquisite town at leisure. Whether it is the Orthodox church of St. Peter & St. Paul with its Russian and Byzantine influences, or the Neo-Renaissance style Mill Colonnade, or even its surrounding woodlands and undisturbed natural forests are all likely to provide you with peace and tranquillity.
know before you go
Audio Guide Languages
German, Russian, Czech, English, Italian, French, Spanish
Every Fri at 8:45 AM
Infants aged 0-2 can go for free. Children aged 3-10 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly after the purchase
- Please display the same on your mobile phone along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 - 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time in order to avoid any delays
- Your meeting point is Na Příkopě 23, Praha 1
- The ticket box counter is situated in the middle of the street in between the Tommy Hilfiger and Salamander stores
- Transit stop Náměstí Republiky is a 6-min walk to the meeting point
- Transit stop Masarykovo nádraží is a 7-min walk to the meeting point
The ticket is valid for the date and time selected during the booking