Silver Town Kutná Hora & Church of Bones Tour from Prague
Visit the fascinating town of Kutná Hora and delve into its intriguing past with an expert tour guide by your side.
- Enjoy a private guided tour from Prague to Bohemia's once richest town, Kutná Hora.
- Private transfers on comfortable vehicles from your accommodation in Prague make life easier.
- Visit St. Barbara's Cathedral first, the town's prized possession boasting of age-old frescoes.
- Pass along the Italian Court (Royal Mint), a UNESCO World Heritage today.
- Visit the Church of Bones, a landmark known for housing over 40,000 skeletons.
- Choose between English and German guided tours.
- Private tour guide
- Round-trip hotel transfers
- Food & drinks
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 48 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
This private tour to Kutná Hora, once Bohemia's richest town is eye-opening, to say the least. Sprinkled with fascinating landmarks along the way, you're in for a real treat. Get whisked away from Prague and travel towards the old city in a comfortable vehicle. Once in the city, you'll pass along St. Barbara's Cathedral, the jewel of Kutná Hora. This Gothic masterpiece is decorated with frescoes, motifs of mining and minting, and more. Notice the Italian Court (the Royal Mint), a palace that served many functions during its history, and a UNESCO World Heritage Site today. Finally, visit the Church of Bones, or the Sedlec Ossuary, a world-renowned landmark famous for its bizarre arrangement of human bones (a total of 40,000 skeletons). The bone chandelier and the coat of arms are just some of the eerie highlights of this church!
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- English-Guided Tour
- German-Guided Tour
- This tour is wheelchair, pram/stroller accessible.
- Pets, guide dogs, and baggage are allowed on this tour.
- Carry an umbrella or a raincoat on rainy days, as some parts of the tour will be taking place outdoors.
Children aged 6-17 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding point.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- In the next step of booking, please specify the name and address of your hotel.
- On the day of your tour, please report in front of your hotel 10-15 min prior to your scheduled departure.
- Your Headout host will be waiting for you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.