Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Sunset Cruise
Enjoy a 1-hour sightseeing cruise in the Big Apple and watch the city lights come to life as you sail around the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and the Brooklyn Bridge!
- Set out on a scenic 1-hour cruise that offers scenic views of the New York City skyline.
- Catch the sunset at New York Bay and take in views of the Empire State Building and Brooklyn Bridge.
- See two Manhattan icons up close - the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, from a distance of 100 feet.
- 1-hour sightseeing cruise
- Live tour guide
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Kick back, relax, and forget about your daily worries on this 60-minute cruise. Board the cruise from Pier 36 and spend the next hour seeing famous landmarks of the Manhattan skyline during sunset. The route begins with Brooklyn Bridge, before taking you toward South Street Seaport and Battery Park. You'll even get to admire the sunset behind the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. In fact, you'll be within 100 feet of these two landmarks - and that makes for great photo ops, so remember to carry your good camera! While you're on board, don't miss out on ordering from the snacks and drinks that are available to purchase.
know before you go
- Suitable for wheelchair users.
- Minimum age of passengers is 3.
Daily from 6:30pm onwards.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Please arrive at the boarding point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your experience to avoid any delays. Bring a valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Your boarding point is at Pier 36.
- Address: 299 South St, New York, NY 10002, USA.
- The nearest bus stop is Pike St/South St, which is a 10-minute walk to the boarding point.
- Catch bus #M15 to get here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.