Luxe Island Seafood Cruise with Optional Transfers
Spend the day out at sea aboard a cruise ship as you catch crayfish and indulge in a fresh spread of seafood!
- Experience catching batches of live Western rock lobster along with the crew.
- Enjoy live commentary from your expert tour guide.
- Relish in a banquet of fresh seafood prepared on board.
- Cruise along the waters of Longreach or Parakeet Bay.
- Soak in the scenic surrounding views from the cruise ship.
- Avail of optional transfers from Hillarys, Fremantle, or Perth.
- Note: The minimum age to participate in this experience is 5.
- Live English-speaking guide
- 7-course lunch
- Premium wines, beers, and soft drinks
- Return transfers from Hillarys, Fremantle, or Perth (optional upgrade)
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 48 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Immerse yourself in the beautiful blue waters of Luxe Island aboard a cruise ship. Meet your guide at Fuel Jetty on Rottnest Island and hop on to your cruise ship. Sail along the serene waters of Luxe Island Rottnest, one of the most popular holiday locations in Western Australia.
After soaking in the sun and fresh ocean breeze, the crew will invite you to take part in the hauling of fresh Western rock lobster. Don’t miss out on this exciting experience! Once you’re done with the catch, a fresh seafood banquet will be prepared for you aboard the cruise ship including cocktails, salads, tiger prawns, the fresh lobster from the catch, and much more! Click here to check out the menu.
know before you go
The minimum age to participate in this experience is 5 years.
Thur, Fri, Sat, and Sun - 11:30am onwards
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
Please check your final voucher for meeting point details and specific instructions.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.