Evening Dinner Cruise of Prague with Live Music
Feel the magic of Prague aboard this 2-hour dinner cruise! Spend a romantic evening drifting past the city’s most beautiful sights along the Vltava - from Charles Bridge to Kampa Island. All this, as you enjoy a scrumptious dinner and live music on board!
- Spend a romantic evening drifting along the Vltava on a comfortable cruise boat
- Admire the city’s landmark structures illuminated against the starry sky
- Get stunning views of Charles Bridge, the Prague Castle and Kampa Island
- Feast on a delicious dinner buffet as you get serenaded by live music onboard
- 2-hour cruise
- Welcome drink
- Buffet dinner
- Live music
- Onboard assistant
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Skip the city traffic and step aboard a pleasure boat that goes straight into the heart of Prague. The romantic cruise takes you along the Czech Republic's longest river, the Vltava. Dotted along this river are some of Prague’s historic structures, the most famous of which is the Charles Bridge, an over 600-year-old bridge that is decorated by a continuous alley of 30 statues and statuaries. Drift past the Kampa island, with its beautiful parks and enchanting alleyways. See the enchanting cultural venue, Rudolfinum and admire the quirky architecture of the Dancing House.
As you float past the Prague Castle and the baroque churches of the Old and New Town, enjoy the tasty buffet dinner onboard. To pair with your meal, buy an alcoholic or non-alcoholic drink from the full bar. There will be friendly staff available on board to attend to your needs, as you tap your feet to the live music playing on the deck.
know before you go
know before you go
- You will spend two 20-minute breaks in the Smíchov locks during your trip
- There is an open upper deck. You can also choose to sit out of the lower salon that is climate-controlled (heated in winter and air-conditioned in the summer).
- Daily: 6:50pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the boarding point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Your boarding point is at Dvorakovo embankment, pier no. 17.
- Landmark: near the Srefanik Bridge.
- The nearest bus stop is Nemocnice Na Františku, a 5-min walk to the boarding point.
- Bus #207 will get you here.
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout