2.5 Hour City Boat Tour - Through the Center of Berlin to The West Harbor
See some of the most significant Berlin landmarks as you cruise to and from Westhafen, the largest port in the city.
- Enjoy a relaxing cruise along the tranquil waters of Berlin.
- Lend an ear to the engaging German commentary via onboard speakers.
- Upgrade your ticket to include an audio guide available in 11 other languages.
- Pass by important landmarks including Museumsinsel, Berliner Dom, Tiergarten, and more.
- 2.5-hour tour
- German commentary via onboard speakers
- Multilingual audio guide (optional upgrade)
- Food and drinks (can be purchased onboard)
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Start your experience from the Friedrichstrasse and sail along the Spree to just before Mühlendammschleuse. Along the way, you will see the Museum Island, the Berlin Cathedral, the historic Nikolaiviertel, and the new city palace. Chart your course to the modern main station through the government district. Meander through the Berlin-Spandau shipping canal, through the Humboldthafen, and past the historic buildings of the Charité campus to reach Westhafen.
Set your course to the Charlottenburg Castle Park via the Westhafen Canal and back onto the Spree. Enjoy a short stopover in Charlottenburg at the Moabit Gotzkowsky bridge. The last leg of the tour will take you back towards Friedrichstrasse through the meandering course of the Spree. On the way, you will be able see many more significant city landmarks, including the Bellevue Palace, the Tiergarten, the House of World Cultures, the Chancellery and the government district with the Reichstag, the "civil service line", the Paul-Löbe-Haus, and the ARD capital city studio.
know before you go
- An assortment of food menus (including a vegetarian menu) is available and can be booked onboard.
- This tour is pram/stroller accessible.
- Pets and guide dogs are allowed onboard.
- The onboard commentary is in German.
- The optional audio guide is available in: German, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Polish, Swedish, Chinese, and Hebrew.
Please check the calendar for details about operating days and available time slots.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Stern und Kreisschiffahrt GmbH, Anleger Friedrichstraße/Reichstagufer.
- Address: Reichstagufer, 10117 Berlin, Germany.
- Your guide will be holding blue/orange flags at the pier.
- The closest bus stop is Berlin Friedrichstraße station. It is a quick 2-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses 147 and N6 to get you there.
- The closest subway station is Berlin Friedrichstraße station. It is a quick 2-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board subway U6 to get you there.
- The closest tram stop is Berlin Friedrichstraße station. It is a quick 2-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board trams 12 and M1 to get you there.
- The closest train station is Berlin Friedrichstraße station. It is a quick 2-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board trains FEX, RB14, RB21, FlixTrain and more to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.