Surround yourself in lush tropical greenery and feel the flutters of a stunning variety of beautiful butterflies and interesting insects. See the beauty of nature through the wings of a butterfly and discover an extraordinary collection of species.
- Within the busy and bustling city of Singapore, step into a vibrant world of life and color
- Be surrounded by over 1,500 butterflies, and see varied exotic insect species
- Get up close with the resident birds who live in the aviary with a bird feeding session
- From enthusiasts of nature, to curious tourists, to children- this park has something for everyone
- Entry into Butterfly Park
- Entry into the Insect Kingdom
- Bird feeding experience (if selected)
- Guided Tour
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
Perhaps Sentosa’s most lively location, life is teeming with colors and energy at the Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom. Modeled like an outdoor conservatory, you can find over 1,500 butterflies here, from over 50 different species. Head to the Pupa House, an exhibition of preserved butterfly pupae for to learn all about the various stages in these fascinating creatures’ lives.
Head to the 70-meter long cave, the Insect Safari Tunnel that is home to insects in their natural habitat, such as the Dynastes Hercules beetle, giant scorpions, and millipedes. Don’t miss the exciting Firefly Enclosure Show at night. Other than the insect life, the park also has a Bird Aviary, as well as an area exclusively dedicated to reptiles. If you've chosen it as an option, you will get to feed the resident birds who live in the aviary!
know before you go
know before you go
Ticket Information This ticket offers the following options for you to choose from:
- Admission Ticket
- Admission + Bird Feeding Experience
- Wed - Sun: 10 AM - 6 PM (last entry at 5:30 PM)
- Mon & Tue: Closed
Not wheelchair accessible.
Children aged 3-12yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
These bus lines stop near Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom: BUS A, RWS8
Cable Car lines: MOUNT FABER LINE
Underground lines: CIRCLE LINE, NORTH EAST LINE
- Your tickets will be sent via email shortly.
- Please display your tickets on your mobile phone at the Butterfly Park Ticketing Counter with a valid photo ID.
- If you've chosen the bird feeding experience as an option, make sure to present your voucher at the Aviary to receive your bird feed.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
These tickets are valid up until 6 months from the date of purchase.
Ticket Redemption Point
- The ticketing counter can be found right next to the entrance to Butterfly Park.
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, simply search for - Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom, 51 Imbiah Road, Singapore 099702.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point