Westminster To Tower of London River Thames Circular Cruise
Go on a sightseeing cruise over the River Thames and enjoy breathtaking views of the city from an open deck boat. Spot iconic monuments and learn more through live commentary from the captain himself.
- Go sightseeing on the Thames from Westminster Pier to St. Katherine’s Pier
- See famous landmarks, including the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye, the Shard, and more
- Enjoy live audio commentary from your captain and purchase a refreshing drink at the onboard bar
- You can choose between a one-way trip or a return trip
- Sightseeing Cruise
- Hotel transfers
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule
A cruise over the Thames is the perfect way to explore London from a unique vantage point! Step onboard a sightseeing cruise and enjoy unparalleled views of some of London’s most iconic sights from an open deck boat. See the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye, the Shard, the National Theatre, the Globe Theatre, and more on your way to St. Katherine’s Pier, next to the Tower of London. Live audio commentary provided by your captain will introduce you to London’s fascinating history and give you insight into the attractions you pass along the way. Each sightseeing boat is fully equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and a bar where you can purchase light refreshments.
Choose A One-Way or Return Ticket
The cruise will stop at Embankment Pier, Festival Pier, and Bankside Pier before arriving at St. Katharine’s Pier, the closest pier to the Tower of London. A one-way ticket is valid for a single boat trip from Westminster Pier to St. Katherine’s Pier. A return ticket allows you to get off at the stops along the way to enjoy the sights at your own leisure before returning non-stop back to Westminster Pier.
know before you go
The ticket includes the following options that you can choose from:
- One way - Westminster to St. Katherine's
- RoundTrip - Westminster to St. Katherine's
- St. Katherine's pier is the closest pier to the Tower of London
- This sightseeing cruise is wheelchair accessible
Tickets for children (between 5 and 15 years old), seniors (above 60) and students (valid student ID card required) are available for a reduced price. A family ticket (for up to 2 adults and 3 children) can also be purchased for a reduced price. Children below 5 years can participate free of charge
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Please arrive at the boarding point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Board your cruise at Victoria Embarkment.
- Address: A3211, London SW1A 2HR, United Kingdom.
- Landmark: James Outram Statue.
- The closest bus stop is Horseguards Avenue. It is a quick 5-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses 3, 12, 159 and more. to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Embankment Station. It is a quick 5-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board metros Bakerloo, Circle, District line, Nothern to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.