Combining the allure of a cruise along the Hamburg harbor stretch with a guided visit to one of its most famous landmarks, the Elbphilharmonie, this is the chance to discover the unique maritime charm of the port of Hamburg.
- Explore Germany's cultural landmark, the magnificent Neo-Gothic building of Elbphilharmonie
- An expert German-speaking tour guide will walk alongside you, sharing insight into the landmark
- Take a ride on the world’s longest curved escalator and view the harbor from a bird’s eye perspective
- Enjoy spectacular views atop the Elbphilharmonie with access to the Plaza's terrace
- Delve into the urban harbor and explore its traditional allure on a relaxing cruise
- The 1-hour harbor cruise will give you a wonderful insight into the history of the Speicherstadt and the Kontorhaus district with live German commentary by onboard skippers
- 1-hour guided tour of the exterior and interior of the Elbphilharmonie including a visit to the Plaza (without concert halls)
- Tube to the Plaza
- Certified German-speaking tour guide
- 1-hour long harbor cruise with live German commentary
- Tour of the Concert Halls
- Transfer from the Elbphilharmonie to the Landungsbrücken
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Meet your tour guide at the Baumwall subway station. Once the group is ready, your guide will lead you by foot to the Elbphilharmonie for a thrilling one-hour tour. You’ll catch a glimpse of its glass facade appearing like a massive ship as it towers over the river. The tour includes a ride on the Tube, the world's longest curved escalator, allowing you to glance over the harbour from high above. After a tour of the building, your guide will lead you to the Plaza's terrace. From this vantage point, you can enjoy stunning views of Elbphilharmonie and Hamburg as the guide points out the vibrant Port of Hamburg, the landing bridges, the Michel and HafenCity. This tour guarantees great and insightful stories on Hamburg with amazing photo opportunities.
Once you've explored the Elbphilharmonie, head to the next highlight of the day which is the harbour tour. The one-hour tour begins at St. Pauli Landungsbrücken. You get to pick the vessel of your choice between a traditional barge and a spacious salon ship, after which you’re off to get a taste of cruise air. From the historic and splendid red-brick warehouses of Speicherstadt to the architectural masterpieces of HafenCity, you will discover that this is a place where history meets modernity. A skipper on the board will provide live commentary as you pass the major attractions along the way, allowing you to grasp your surroundings in a more insightful way.
know before you go
know before you go
Timings for the Elbphilharmonie German guided tour:
- Daily: 11am, 1:30pm, 3:00pm & 5:00pm
- A passport or ID card is required.
- Note: If you want to cruise through the Speicherstadt, you should opt for the barge as the bridges in the Speicherstadt region are too low for the large passenger ships to get through.
- During low tides, the canals of the Speicherstadt district can not be used during the harbor tour.
- The guests can still go to the plaza free of charge after the official tour if the tour should only take place from outside.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly after purchase.
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID to your tour guide at the time of redemption.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid any delays.
- Meet your tour guide at the U-Bahn station Baumwall, (exit direction Kehrwiederspitze / entrance Kehrwiederspitze)
- This is located at the foot of the stairs in front of the “Back Shop” (kiosk) under the railway bridge
- Address: 20459 Hamburg, Germany
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Baumwall (Elbphilharmonie)
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- These Bus lines stop near Baumwall: 111, 34, 37, 6
- These Train lines stop near Baumwall: A1, RE3
- These Subway lines stop near Baumwall: U3