Evening Boat Cruise With Viennese Songs
Experience an authentic Viennese evening on a charming boat cruise with a traditional Heurigen buffet and Viennese music.
- Enjoy an idyllic boat cruise on Danube canal and Danube river.
- Get a taste of delicious local cuisine onboard.
- Groove to the rhythm of authentic Viennese wine tavern music.
- Boat tour with DDSG Blue Danube
- Dinner on board
- Live music
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Hop aboard a modern ship for an evening cruise along the Danube Canal and Danube River.
Make your way to Schewendenplatz near the city center where you will board the elegant DDSG Blue Danube Ship. Once you leave Schewendenplatz, your route will take you along the majestic Danube Canal towards the picturesque lock at Nussdorf. On your way back you’ll cruise along the Danube River.
Enjoy the boat cruise as you watch the sunset and the city lights sparkle across the skyline. A traditional spread of Viennese cuisine will be laid out for you to indulge in. But that’s not all, the cruise comes with entertaining and delightful Viennese music, usually played at local wine taverns. Don’t forget to bring your dancing shoes with you so you can move and groove to the music. You can even request the musicians on board to play your favorite songs!
know before you go
This ticket has the following options that you can choose from:
- English Cruise
- German Cruise
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Summer 2021 (Sep 9 2021- Nov 1 2021) - Thur at 7pm
- Winter 2021 (Nov 2 2021 - Mar 31 2022) - Thur at 7pm
- Summer 2022 (Apr 1 2022- Oct 1 2022) - Thur at 7:45pm
- Winter 2022 (Oct 8 2022 - Nov 1 2022) - Thur at 7pm
- This cruise is not suitable for people with mobility impairments. At least one person who can give active help should accompany.
- A change in program and/or route may be necessary in case of unforeseeable events such as high or low water or delays when crossing locks or bridges.
- Guide dogs are allowed.
Children aged 2-12 enjoy reduced ticket prices (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- The boarding point is Schwedenplatz.
- Address: Franz-Josefs-Kai 2, 1010 Wien.
Take line U1 or U4 to Schwedenplatz subway station. From there, it is a 2-min walk to the boarding point.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.