Westminster Abbey Self Guided Audio Tour (No Entrance Ticket)
Go on a self-guided tour by stepping into the British history of London’s most famous Abbey.
- Explore Westminster Abbey at your own pace with a self-guided multilingual audio tour.
- Educate yourself with the history of the church.
- Experience a hassle-free tour by not being a part of guided tours, groups, or schedules.
- Unlimited access to all self-guided features
- Unlimited use for the duration of your stay
- Multilingual audio commentary
- Mobile device
- Entry to Westminster Abbey
- Public transportation tickets
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
Go solo on your tour and explore the city’s most popular religious venue – the Westminster Abbey through a self-guided audio tour. This iconic British heritage is famous for its stunning gothic engineering and has London’s most memorable facades within its interiors. Known to be a UNESCO World Heritage site, the Westminster Abbey is a church that has been closely associated with the Royal family. The awe-inspiring structure has been a solemn witness to 17 odd royal weddings, as well as the funeral of Princess Diana.
With the help of the self-guided app on your device, you will be exposed to the culture and history that the venue beholds and can learn all about it in a language of your choice amongst the available options. Right from the moment you arrive until the very end of your tour, discover the Westminster Abbey and enjoy storytelling as you explore.
know before you go
know before you go
- Suitable for wheelchair users and pram/stroller users.
- Buggy is available on prior request.
- Baggage is allowed.
- Guide dogs are allowed.
Audio Guide Languages
English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, and Chinese.
Masterpieces of Westminster Abbey
- The Facade
- Henry VII Chapel
- Coronation Chair
- Poet's Corner
The personal audio guide can be used at any time during the day. Your visit to Westminster Abbey will depend upon the venue's operating hours:
- Mon to Fri 9:30am to 3:30pm (last entry).
- Sat: 9am to 3:30pm (last entry).
- Sun: Closed for sightseeing.
- The abbey will close 30 minutes after the last entry.
- Galleries will open 30 minutes after the main opening time.
- On Wed, 2 Mar 2022, the abbey will open at 11am.
- On Mon, 28 Mar 2022, the abbey will close early at 12:30pm (last entry at 12pm).
Planned full closures:
- 24 and 25 Dec.
- 12, 14, 21, and 29 Mar.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- You will receive access to the audio guide on the Vox City app, which can be downloaded on your smartphone.
- Start the audio on your device as you visit Westminster Abbey at your own convenience.
- Address: 20 Deans Yd, London SW1P 3PA, United Kingdom.
- The nearest bus stop is Parliament Square / Westminster Abbey, which is a 1-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses 148 or 211 to get you there.
Tickets sent are valid for an extended duration and will mention the exact date until when they can be used.