Valencia: Old Town Tour with Wine & Tapas in 11th Century Monument
Discover the hidden treasures of Valencia’s Old Town and enjoy an intimate 10-course tapas and wine tasting in an 11th-century Moorish cave!
- Take to the cobbled streets of Valencia’s cherished district, Old Town
- Brace yourself for a culturally-enriching walking tour, guided by an expert local tour guide
- Stroll past the city’s most renowned plazas, such as Plaza de la Reina, and Plaza de la Virgen
- Gasp at the beautiful Iglesía San Nicolás Church, its decorated vaults and intricate frescoes
- Head to an 11th-century historical monument for a lip-smacking feast, Valencian style
- Savor local flavors of the 10-course tapas meal, paired with a fine selection of regional wines
- Expert English/Spanish-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees to Iglesía San Nicolas
- 10-course menu of Tapas & wines
- Hotel transfers
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
Meet your expert tour guide in the cherished Old Town district of Valencia, where you will set off towards the picturesque streets for a culturally-enriched journey. This 1.5-hour walking tour is filled with lesser-known attractions of this historic town, unique blends of architectural styles that really stand out (Gothic, Baroque, Moorish, and Roman styles), and then some. Traipse through some of Valencia’s famous plazas, like Plaza de la Reina, Plaza de la Virgen, and Mercado Central before heading towards the stunning Iglesía San Nicolás. Enter the gorgeous church and admire the intricate interiors and fantastic frescoes.
End your tour on a high note as you head into an 11th-century historical monument for a relishing 10-course tapas meal. Showcasing the best of the Valencian cuisine and local produce, you will have a great time! Enjoy a selection of lip-smacking regional wines that pair perfectly with the tapas!
know before you go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- English-Guided Tour
- Spanish-Guided Tour
- This tour has a fair amount of walking involved, so please wear comfortable clothing and footwear
- The 1.5-hr walking tour is at a leisurely pace with no stairs and flat ground
- The Church of San Nicolas is not open to the public on Mondays and other festivities
- Carry along sunscreen, a hat and a bottle of water
Daily from 11:00 AM- 3:00 PM & 5:00 PM- 9:00 PM
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
- Meet your guide at Unic Daily Goodness (Plaça de Sant Jaume, 1, 46003 València, Valencia, Spain)
- The bar is located at the corner of the street
By Bus - Closest bus stop is Guillem de Castro - Corona, which is a 2-minute walk to the meeting point - Buses 28 & C1 will bring you here
- Closest subway station is Túria, a 10-minute walk to the meeting point
- Metros #0, 1 & 2 will bring you here
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout