Sheikh Zayed Mosque and Abu Dhabi City Guided Tour
With this beautifully crafted package, visit the most iconic sights of Abu Dhabi, the slick and modern capital city of the UAE. Enjoy hassle-free hotel transfers from Dubai to Abu Dhabi on this tour. Experience a fascinating mix of modernity and Arabian ambiance that makes Abu Dhabi quite the cultural and commercial destination in the Middle East.
- Go on a guided sightseeing tour of Abu Dhabi, the land of stunning landmarks and archaeological sites.
- Travel in luxury from your hotel in Dubai to Abu Dhabi and back.
- Experience the beauty of the architectural marvels and astounding structures at the Sheikh Zayed Centre or indulge your taste buds at the Corniche, which is famous for its world-class cafes and a mix of cultures.
- Food and Beverages
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
Visit the capital city of the United Arab Emirates and experience the amalgamation of rich cultural and traditional heritage with modern contemporary life. Accompanied by an experienced local guide, set off on this unique journey of discovery, and explore Abu Dhabi in a whole new way.
Start your day at the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, the world’s eight biggest mosque and realize the growing cultural diversity of the Islamic World. Next, drive to the Abu Dhabi Corniche, and take your taste buds on a culinary journey as you marvel at the clear waterfront. Stroll down the Corniche and then pass by the Emirates Palace and the Presidential Palace and be amazed by true opulence and luxury. End your day in the Jewel of Arabia with a visit to the Abu Dhabi Heritage Village and journey into the past, and explore life in the Emirates before the discovery of oil.
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque (Visit)
- Abu Dhabi Corniche
- Emirates Palace (Photo Stop)
- President's Palace
- Drive Through Presidential Palace
- Heritage Village (Visit)
- Abu Dhabi Marina Mall (Photo Stop)
- Islamic Art Museum
- Dates Market
- Carpet Souk (Visit)
- Drive To Saadiyat & Yas Island
- Ferrari World (Photo Stop)
know before you go
know before you go
The Mosque holds a religious and sacred position for all. Visitors to the Grand Mosque should, therefore, abide by specific rules and show their respect by following the guidelines. It has recently been noticed that a majority of visitors/tour groups associated with Tour Operators are frequently borrowing Abayas (Arabic Ladies' Dress) offered by the Center, as a result of such visitors failing to comply with the Grand Mosque's operative dress code. Accordingly, starting from Tuesday, 29 October 2019 the Shk Zayed Grand Mosque Center will not offer Abaya borrowing service to any visitors/tour groups associated with Tour Operators.
So, please pay strict attention to the dress code when visiting the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. Failure to observe the dress code will result in entry to the monument being restricted
This tour begins at 9:00 AM everyday and you will be dropped back at your hotel by approximately 5:00 PM. Should you choose to book the city tour and Ferrari World combo, pickups begin at 8:30 AM and departure from Ferrari World to return to Dubai is at 7:00 PM approximately.
- The Sheikh Zayed Centre remains closed on Fridays and Saturdays
- The itinerary of the tour is subject to change
- Some locations in the tour might be closed to visitors on account of special occasions or public holidays
- A strict dress code must be observed when visiting the mosque. Women must wear loose long trousers or long skirts and tops with long sleeves and must keep their head covered with a scarf at all times. Tight and transparent clothing is not permitted. Men must not wear shorts.
Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly. Please display the same on your mobile phone at the time of pickup with valid photo ID.