National Gallery Self-Guided Audio Tour (No Entrance Ticket)
Immerse in the sensorial experience and enrich your understanding of art through the world’s most remarkable artworks.
- Visit the National Gallery in London with an engaging audio commentary during this self-guided tour.
- Be dazzled by the museum’s imposing facade and its exquisitely designed interiors.
- Explore masterpieces like Mars and Venus by Botticelli, Rokeby Venus by Velazquez, etc.
- Turn to the audio guide for engaging commentary about the 2,300 paintings housed in the museum.
- Discover the genius of iconic painters like Da Vinci, Van Gogh, Botticelli, Caravaggio, etc.
- Unlimited access to all self-guided features
- Unlimited use for the duration of your stay
- Multilingual audio commentary
- Entry ticket to the attraction
- Mobile device
- Public transportation tickets
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
London’s Trafalgar Square is home to the world-renowned National Gallery, which has attracted tourists and art lovers since its opening in 1824. As you step inside its vast interiors, you will be greeted with an exhaustive collection of artworks from the 13th to late 19th century. The Arnolfini Portrait by Dutch painter Jan Van Eyck and the 15th-century masterpiece Virgin of the Rocks by Leonardo Da Vinci are among the museum’s most admired paintings. As you make your way from Rembrandt’s self-portrait to Turner’s The Evening Star to Caravaggio’s Supper at Emmaus, the audio guide will update you with interesting commentary to enhance your viewing experience. Without a doubt, watching these captivating artworks depicting themes of nature and biblical events is a profoundly moving experience for the observer.
Additionally, you can also attend exhibitions dedicated to painters like Raphael, Picasso, etc. Explore defining art periods like the Renaissance era and Impressionist movement to develop a deeper understanding of its allure. The self-guided audio tour will ensure you don't have to depend on group schedules, giving you the flexibility to explore the museum at your own pace.
know before you go
know before you go
- The audio guide is available in English, German, Spanish, Chinese, French, and Italian.
- This experience is suitable for wheelchair and pram/stroller users.
- Buggies are available on prior request.
- Pets, guide dogs, and baggage are allowed during the tour.
- Mon - Thu: 10am - 6pm
- Fri: 10am - 9pm
- Closed on: 24 Dec, 25 Dec, 26 Dec, 1J an
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- You will receive access to the audio guide which can be downloaded on your smartphone.
- Start the audio guide on your device as you visit the attraction at your own convenience.
- Start your audio guide at The National Gallery.
- Address: Trafalgar Square, London WC2N 5DN, United Kingdom.
- The closest bus stop is Trafalgar Square (Stop C). It is a quick 1-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses #24, #29, #176 to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Charing Cross Station. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board metros Bakerloo and Northern to get you there.
Tickets sent are valid for an extended duration and will mention the exact date until when they can be used.