Cancun Bird Watching Guided Tour
Pick up on interesting facts and stories about the native and migratory birds of Quintana Roo!
- Go bird watching with a dedicated bird expert on this guided tour from Cancun.
- You'll travel to a secluded spot on the Yucatan Peninsula to carry out this expedition.
- Watch a host of migratory and native birds fly over you.
- Learn how to spot hummingbirds, parrots, orioles, tanagers and more.
- Your guide will also share intriguing intel about each type of bird.
- Benefit from round-trip hotel transfers on comfortable vans from Cancun.
- Bilingual tour guide
- Round-trip hotel transfers on van
- Appetizers (fruits & peanuts)
- Drinks (water & soft drinks)
- Additional gratuities
- Alcoholic beverages
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 48 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
This one's for all the nature lovers! Hundreds of bird species call Quintana Roo their home all year round. There are also many bird species that fly to Mexico for the winter. With over 360 species of birds living in this state, you have more than enough bird watching opportunities at your disposal. This includes native and exotic bird species. The Yucatan Peninsula alone has over 527 species of birds in 62 families. You'll be accompanied by guides specialized in bird species, who will tell you fascinating facts about each specific type of bird.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- This tour is wheelchair, pram/stroller accessible.
- You may bring food along with you.
- Photography is permitted.
What To Bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Insect repellent
- 5 AM: Hotel pickup
- 6:40 AM: Bird watching
- 9:30 AM: Snack time
- 10 AM: Transfers back
- 12 Noon: Hotel drop-off
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- In the next step of booking, please specify the name and address of your hotel.
- This is applicable for all hotels in the Cancun region.
- On the day of your tour, please report at your hotel lobby 10-15 min prior to your scheduled departure.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel.
- Your Headout host will be waiting for you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.