Archaeological Museums of Istanbul: Skip-the-line Ticket with Guided Tour
Discover the fascinating stories of the Ottoman Empire as you visit the 3 most significant museums of Istanbul with an expert tour guide.
- Explore the renowned archaeological museums of Istanbul with an expert tour guide.
- Visit the Tiled Pavilion Museum, the oldest museum in the complex, built in the 15th century.
- Admire ancient artwork from Mesopotamia at the Museum of the Ancient Orient.
- Learn about the Ottoman Empire at the Istanbul Archaeological Museum.
- Listen to your guide tell you stories about the fascinating artifacts at the museums.
- Once your tour is over, get free time to explore the museums further at your own pace.
- Entry tickets
- 1.5-hour guided tour
- Free time to explore
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
Dive deep into the history and culture of Turkey during this 1.5-hour guided tour of the Archaeological Museums in Istanbul. Istanbul Archeological Museums consists of The Archaeology Museum, The Museum of Ancient Orient, and Tiled Kiosk Museum. Your local guide will tell you all about the little details and fascinating stories behind the renowned artworks you see during your visit.
The Archeology Museum
This museum chronicles the journey of the Ottoman Empire to the Turkish Republic. The exhibitions in the museum highlight the rich and complex history of the city of Istanbul.
The Museum of Ancient Orient
Admire works from Anatolia, Mesopotamia, Egypt, and Arabia in this museum. You'll see some fascinating prehistoric artifacts like small statues and tablets. It houses artworks brought to Istanbul during the Ottoman Empire. These artworks were rediscovered several decades later once they were excavated.
Tiled Pavilion Museum
The oldest museum out of the 3, this is a 15th-century structure. You'll get a chance to admire rare sights like İznik tiles and Seljuk pottery here. It also has a stunning collection of Turkish and Islamic art that you don't want to miss out on!
know before you go
This experience is suitable for wheelchair and pram/stroller users.
- Istanbul Archaeological Museum
- The Museum of the Ancient Orient
- Cinili Kosk (Tiled Kiosk)
Wed - Sun: 3pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide in front of the Topkapi Cafe.
- Address: Cankurtaran, Soğuk Çeşme Sk., No:4, Fatih/İstanbul, 34122.
- Your guide will be holding a white flag with an Istanbul Tourist Pass logo on it.
- The closest bus stop is Akbıyık. It is a quick 11 minutes walk to the meeting point.
- Board bus BN1 to get you there.
- The closest tram stop is Sultanahmet. It is a quick 8-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board tram T1 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.