Skip the Line Tickets to Reina Sofía Arts Center
Discover the Spanish national museum for 20th century art and stroll through the halls shrouded by works of Picasso, Dali and many more prominent artists.
- Gasp at the remarkable works of art on display at the Reina Sofía Arts Center, a premier modern art gallery.
- Waltz around long ticketing queues and walk right in, thanks to your skip-the-line ticket.
- Delve into the works of Spain's most revered 20th-century artists, Picasso, Dali, and Miro.
- These works of art resonate through the world of art history, covering abstract art, cubism, surrealism, and more.
- Look out for ‘Guernica’ by Picasso, one of the first Spanish political statements on the Civil War.
- Stroll through the vaulted hallways and spend some time admiring the lush green gardens outside.
- Check out temporary collections that exhibit the works of Val del Omar, Anna-Eva Bergman, and more.
- Admire "Communicating Vessels*, a collection with artworks spanning decades that curates a fascinating common past.
- Skip the line access to Reina Sofía Arts Center
- Access to permanent & temporary exhibits
- Guided tour
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd worden. Je kunt ze echter op elk moment gebruiken tot 18 7月, 2023.
Deze tickets zijn geldig tot 18 7月, 2023.
The Reina Sofia Art Centre is home to the greatest Spanish artists from the 20th century which attracts more than 3.5 million visitors annually. Featuring 1,653 paintings and 707 sculptures along with a horde of paperwork, graphic art, and photographs, the museum is most famous for the ‘Guernica’. This prolific piece by Pablo Picasso symbolizes Spain’s transition to democracy and is a universally recognized icon for the same. With lush gardens and vaulted hallways, walking through this artwork abode is a delight in itself and that statement doesn’t even account for the artworks inside. With more than 20 Dali pieces, a room dedicated to Joan Miro’s paintings, and arguably the most famous painting in Spain ‘Guernica’, this modern art museum is a wonderland of art.
Upcoming Temporary Exhibitions
May 18 - Oct 13, 2022
Like the ivy on the wall
May 4 - Sep 5, 2022
< Garden of mixtures. Attempts to make room, 1995 -… >
Apr 8 – Sep 4, 2022
Against the extravagance of desire
Mar 23 – Aug 29, 2022
From Posada to Isotype, from Kollwitz to Catlett
Political graphic art dialogues. Germany - Mexico 1900-1968
know before you go
know before you go
- Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat: 10am to 9pm
- Sun: 10am to 2:30pm (Advance Sale Tickets will finish at 1:30pm. For free admission from 1:30pm to 2pm it is required to go through the Museum Ticket Offices)
- Tuesday Closed
- Closing days: Jan 1 and 6, May 1, May 15, Nov 9, and Dec 24, 25, and 31
- Free of charge days: Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri and Sat from 7pm to 9pm, 18 Apr, 18 May, 12 Oct, and 6 Dec
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Wear a mask
- Frequently wash your hands (you will find hand sanitizer dispensers located at different points along your route)
- Keep a safe distance of 2 meters
- Cloakroom, locker, and audio guide services are temporarily canceled
- Paper handouts and information material have been withdrawn and are available online via the QR codes located in the exhibition rooms
- The use of lifts is limited to people with reduced mobility, people aged over 65, and pregnant women. Preferential access for these people is established at the security control points
- Capacity is limited to a third (1/3) to ensure safe distancing is maintained, indicating the capacity in each room
Free admission at the Reina Sofía Arts Center is available for:
- Ages under 18 and over 65
- Students up to and over 25 who are pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate studies in Fine Arts, Conservation and Restoration, History and History of Art (foreign students are recommended to present the card international student body, ISIC)
- Holders of youth card or equivalent document
- Holders of the Transport Pass of the Community of Madrid, up to the age of 26 (the pass and ID must be presented at the express box office)
- People with disabilities
- People with legal unemployment situation
- Active teaching staff (foreign teachers are recommended to present the international ITIC teacher card)
- Family groups consisting of at least 1 adult and 3 descendants (or 2, if one of them has a disability) included in the same large family title
- Members of the cultural associations authorized by Resolution (see venue website for more information)
- Official Tourism Guides
- The museum remain closed on 1 & 6 Jan, 1 & 15 May, 9 Nov, 24, 25 & 31 Dec
- On Mon, Wed, Thur, Fri & Sat, between 7:00 PM & 9:00 PM, you may enter for free
- Please collaborate in the conservation of the works and in helping ensure that other visitors enjoy their visit to the Museum
- Make sure to keep your ticket during the entire visit, the Museum staff may ask you for it at any time
- Photos without flash, tripod, monopode, or any other stabilizing element of cameras are allowed, except where otherwise indicated. No photos or image recordings are allowed in area 206 (Guernica)
- Due to conservation measures, the exhibition rooms must be kept at a constant temperature of 21º Celsius. Given the temperature inside the Museo, an item of warm clothing in summer is recommended
- Visitors under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult. Anyone between the age of 14 and 18 who wishes to visit the museum without an adult must show his or her national ID document
We would highly recommend wearing a slightly warmer item of clothing since the exhibition rooms must be kept at a constant temperature of 21º Celsius for conservation measures
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the Taquilla Express’ desk of the attraction: Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia
- Address: Calle de Santa Isabel, 52 28012, Madrid
- EMT Lines: 6, 10, 14, 19, 26, 27, 32, 34, 36, 37, 41, 45, 59, 85, 86, 102, 119, C1, C2 and E1
- Come to the Museo Reina Sofía by train, within walking distance from the Atocha-RENFE Train Station
- Line 1 Estación del Arte
- Line 3 Lavapiés
Station Bicycle Racks
- At the Plaza Nouvel entrance
- On either side of the Sabatini Building entrance
Nearest Stations from BiciMad
- nº 50 Museo Reina Sofía
- nº 51 Ronda de Atocha
Public Parking for Vehicles
- Atocha Train Station
- Plaza Juan Goytisolo