Intimate Panoramic Santorini Private Tour With Wine Tasting
Book a private guided tour around the volcanic island of Santorini in the Aegean Sea and enjoy its majestic postcard views and attractions while sipping on local wines.
- Discover hidden gems in the phenomenal Greek island of Santorini on a private tour.
- Enjoy an intimate and scenic cruise through the whitewashed villages of the island.
- See traditional cave houses, a 13th-century Venetian castle, and dramatic panoramas.
- Pair local delights with award-winning wines at an exquisite outdoor winery.
- Learn how the island’s beauty was born out of disaster from a professional guide.
- Santorini private tour
- Wine tasting and food pairing
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- All taxes
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Personal expenses
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Santorini is a place of dreams. White-washed houses hanging on the caldera, tiny white chapels looming on cliff edges, and extraordinarily beautiful beaches are but a few reasons that make Santorini so popular. On this intimate tour, you will witness borderless scenery stretched upon the Aegean sea, explore the picturesque villages of the island, and follow the grape cultivation, all besides an expert guide in the language of your choice (English/German).
Begin at the cable car station and head to Megalochori, one of the more beautiful villages with narrow-winding pathways, cave houses, and blue-domed churches gazing proudly over the sea. Move on to Pyrgos, a serene village with a Venetian castle that takes you back in time. Roam its streets and traditional squares with tall trees as you learn about the many stories and details that make Pyrgos special. In Estate Avantis, an outdoor winery, you will have the opportunity to taste locally grown and award-winning wines paired with typical food items of the region. While doing so, learn about agricultural traditions and the drink’s journey from harvest to bottling. After this, you will visit the north of the island, which is a whole other story. Stop at the postcard village of Oia and admire its unprecedented beauty. Enjoy time to look around, shop, or sit at a café to observe the laidback life and atmosphere.
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
- High-traffic areas are regularly sanitized.
- Transportation vehicles are regularly sanitized.
- All gear/equipment is sanitized between use.
- Social distancing is enforced throughout the experience.
- Face masks are provided and are compulsory inside vehicles.
- Hand sanitizers and wipes are available to travelers and staff.
- Participants have to sign a declaration that they are in good health.
The ticket includes the following language options that you can choose from:
- English Guided Shore Excursion
- German Guided Shore Excursion
- Pyrgos (45min)
- Megalochori (45min)
- Wine Tasting (60min)
- Oia (90min)
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and light clothing. Carry a hat and sunscreen.
- The official drinking age in Greece is 18 years.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- This tour is stroller accessible.
Children aged 5 and under can join for free. Children aged 6 - 11 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your guide at the Cable Car of Santorini, Fira.
- Address: Thera 847 00, Greece.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.