Hemisfèric: 3D Cinema in the City of Arts & Science
Enjoy breathtaking digital projections, fascinating animations, and top-quality entertainment at the Hemisfèric theatre's state-of-the-art IMAX Dome!
- Make your way to Spain’s largest theater hall, nestled in Valencia's City of Arts and Science
- Take your pick from four mesmerizing films and enjoy the thrills of watching it at this theater
- Animations are projected right in front of you, you could touch them
- Choose from 4 films: The Secrets of the Universe, Volcanoes, Amazon Adventure, and Dream Big
- Do not miss out on this truly sensational sensory experience when in Valencia's City of Arts and Science
- Admission into Hemisfèric theater
- Film of your choice (The Secrets of the Universe/Volcanoes/Amazon Adventure/Dream Big)
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
An amazing digital animation and projection show welcomes you at the Hemisfèric theatre’s state-of-the-art IMAX dome at Valencia's City of Arts and Science. This 3D theater was inaugurated in 1998, making it the first building in Valencia’s City of Arts and Science to open its doors to the public. Walk into the theater and savor the sights around you, bolstered by the spectacular construction by renowned Valencian architect, Santiago Calatrava. The oval-shaped roof (more than 100 meters long) covers the sphere of the modern projection room. It is also the largest theater hall in Spain that houses two projection systems on concave screens over a surface area of 900 square meters. With breathtaking quality, enjoyable digital projections, and fascinating animations, your movie-watching experience is guaranteed to be worth remembering.
Choose from 4 films. The Secrets of the Universe lets you dive deep into CERN’s Large Hadron Collider, where you’ll find out how important the smallest particles in the universe really are. Volcanoes shows you the history of the creation of Earth while letting you witness one of the most impressive spectacles of nature. The Amazon Adventure walks alongside naturalist Henry Walter Bates on an extraordinary 11-year journey through the vibrant Amazon jungle. Dream Big shows you the human ingenuity that lies behind the marvels of engineering, that in turn, improves our lives and strives for a more sustainable future!
DID YOU KNOW?
Hemisfèric is a remarkable building that represents a huge human eye, the eye of wisdom. This symbolises the observation of the world that visitors discover by means of surprising audiovisual projections!
know before you go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- Amazon Adventure
- Dream Big
- Secrets of the Universe
COVID19 Safety Measures
All guests will be required to:
- Disinfect their footwear on the building's access mats
- Mandatorily wear masks at all times within the museum
- Wear gloves in the exhibition area of the museum (which will be available at the entrance to the exhibition area)
- Wash their hands with sanitizing gel (available at the entrances and on the building floors)
- Respect the minimum recommended social distance between other guests
- Respect the marked routes inside the facilities, as well as the entrance and exit of the buildings
- Pay attention to the capacity limit of the facilities and exhibitions
- Deposit the gloves or masks used in the bins for this purpose, respecting the environment
- The specific instructions for the activities carried out on the premises must be followed
- For safety reasons, it is not possible to access the screening room once the session has begun, you lose your right of admission
- Entry is not recommended for pregnant women, children under the age of 4yrs and people with vertigo, hearing, or heart problems or a pacemaker
- It is forbidden to film or record the show -The seats are not numbered and it is recommended to be 15 minutes before starting the session
- For technical reasons, the room will remain at a temperature of between 19-21°C
- Children under the age of 12yrs are not permitted to enter unless accompanied by adults responsible for their safety
Select a time slot of your choice on the checkout page
Children aged 4-12yrs and senior citizens aged 65yrs and above enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry valid photo IDs)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the museum
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Hemisfèric
- Address: Av. del Professor López Piñero, 3, 46013 València, Valencia, Spain
- The closest bus stop is Professor López Piñero (impar) - Institut Obrer de València, a 2-min walk to the museum
- Bus #13, 15, 24, and more will bring you here
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout