PortAventura Park from Barcelona: Full-Day Trip
From Barcelona, make your way to PortAventura and discover six fascinating perfectly set worlds: Mediterranean, Polynesia, SésamoAventura, China, Mexico, and Far West!
- Escape the bustle of Barcelona and head over to the immersive world of PortAventura Park.
- The park has 6 themed zones: China, Polynesia, Far West, Mediterrània, México, and the Sésamo Aventura.
- Find here over 40 rides that include everything from horizontal catapults to giant teacups.
- A must-try is the Shambhala, the highest roller-coaster in Europe.
- For an extra dose of adrenaline, ride the Dragon Khan, which has eight dizzying loops.
- Furius Baco is pure speed; experience a horizontal catapult from 0 to 135 km/h in just three seconds.
- Throughout the day you'll find performances taking place here: cancan, tribal dances, acrobatics, and more.
- This tour includes round-trip transfers from a central location in Barcelona.
- Ticket to PortAventura Park
- Round-trip transfers via an air conditioned motor coach
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Need an escape from your everyday life? Book this trip from Barcelona to PortAventura Park and experience six whole other worlds of adventure. These include the themed worlds of Mediterrània, Polynesia, SésamoAventura, China, México, and Far West. The park hosts 40 rides for you to test your courage and feel an adrenaline rush. Discover one-of-a-kind rides in Europe with records for height, speed, and size. Challenge yourself and brave intense, dizzying, and exciting attractions such as Dragon Khan, Furius Baco, and Shambhala, Europe’s highest roller coaster.
There are plenty of attractions for kids, too. Besides, there is entertainment for everybody. From Mexican dances to a meet-and-greet with Shrek to live singing shows on Far West, you're bound to have an amazing time.
know before you go
- Departure from Barcelona at 9 AM.
- Arrive at PortAventura Park at 10:30 AM.
- Return from PortAventura Park at 7:30 PM.
- Arrive in Barcelona at 9 PM.
You will have to present an EU Digital COVID Certificate to access the bars and restaurants located within PortAventura parks and hotels. Children under the age of 12 years old are exempt from this process.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Oficina de Julià Travel.
- Address: dentro de la Estació del Nord, planta baja, delante del andén 19. Carrer d’Alí Bei 80.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.