Caribe Aquatic Park 1 Day pass
Indulge in the ultimate aquatic adventure with uninterrupted fun in more than 50,000 square meters of amusements. From slides that fit everyone's adrenaline junkie needs to lounging at the park's Caribbean themed beach, it is perfect for all!
- Cool off under the Spanish sun at PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park!
- Zoom down waterslides, surf giant artificial waves, or soak up the sun on a beach lounger.
- Try dizzying slides like the Barracuda and the El Torrente, or free-fall at 31 meters on the King Khajuna!
- When you want to catch a break, sit back and enjoy the sound of the waves lapping at the Bahama Beach.
- For the little ones, there's a kids pool called Sésamo Beach, or a more action-packed pirate-themed area called the El Galeón Pirata.
- Entrance to PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Meals and beverages
- Tourist accomodation
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
why you shouldn't miss this
why you shouldn't miss this
Grab the chance to spend an unforgettable holiday at PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park, the water park of PortAventura World. This water park is among the best in Spain and spans over a massive 50,000 square meters of amusements fit for people of all ages. You can choose to relax at their 'Bahama Beach' while you listen to the reggae music that floods the park's idyllic atmosphere.
For the more adrenaline seeking lot, the King Khajuna has a whooping free fall of 31 meters high and a dizzying vertiginous slope of 55 degrees. Be amazed and don't be surprised when you reach a speed of 6 meters per second as you board this amusement. The other fast paced amusements include the thrilling slides of the 'Mambo Limbo'. The Rapid Race is another intense amusement that allows you to sleigh down it's wavy slide that projects you towards the finish line at an unusual speed as you overcome its changes of elevation and its refreshing waterfalls.
There are several other amusements that are bound to prove to you that boredom has no place in this park. The Bermuda Triangle is quite the challenging wave pool, Do you dare to surf it? The Indoor Zone - The Greater Caribbean at the park is designed for the little ones, giving them a safe, happy and fun environment to play in. Other amusements for children include Junior Body Slides, The Woody Lagoon, Sésamo Beach and the Pirate Galleon. All of which are designed to give your children quite the memorable day out.
As you enter this park, you will spend the whole day soaking in the Spanish sun in 50,000 square meters of uninterrupted fun. Splash around in the Bermuda triangle, the challenging wave pool that pays tribute to dark legend that makes it one of the most feared areas for navigators and pirates. If you live for thrill, you must aboard the King Khajuna, it is the highest free fall slide in Europe and the star of the Caribe Aquatic Park. You will also get the chance to brave the rough waters of El Torrente and test your skills at rafting aboard an inflatable boat. The slides of El Tifón begin at about 15 meters high and finish with a truly dizzying descent. If you'd like to cool off and soak in the sun, there are several swimming pools and Caribbean themed beaches that are perfect to relax in.
This park also has several restaurants you can dine at, in case you'd like to grab a bite. Feel free to hop into the Caribe shop that sells summer and the Caribbean styles and be dressed the part. You can also find fun souvenirs to take back home to your family and friends.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
The use and enjoyment of the facilities will be carried out in accordance with the Operating Rules of PortAventura World, as well as in accordance with the exceptional containment measures of COVID-19.
- Temperature controls will be carried out on all visitors upon arrival at the resort. Visitors with a temperature above 37.5 ° C will not be able to access the facilities. In the case of hotels, access to companions will not be allowed either.
- The use of face masks is mandatory in the resort.
- Visitors should wash their hands with soap and water frequently while at the resort. Likewise, dispensers have been placed of disinfectant gel at different points of the resort. It will be mandatory to use said gel before accessing the attractions.
- Visitors must maintain physical distancing, guaranteeing a minimum distance of 1.5 meters with respect to other groups of visitors. Distance markings have been placed in waiting areas and queues on the ground that must be respected.
- Signs on the ground that indicate direction flows must be respected.
- It is recommended to use contactless payment systems.
- Visitors are kindly requested to follow the instructions of the members of the team, as well as the specific regulations of each area.
Note: The normal operation of certain attractions may be altered or temporarily limited due to the restrictions derived from the preventive measures implemented. Also, the shows scheduled until September have been canceled. Depending on the evolution of the security and hygiene measures recommended by the authorities, some experiences or activities will adapt to them or may undergo modifications at the time of your visit.
** Park Timings**
The park is open daily from 10:30 AM to 7:00 PM.
How To Use Your Ticket
You will receive an email with your PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park entrance ticket voucher shortly. Ensure you have a printed copy of your voucher and present it along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.