Group Surf Lesson in Lisbon
Become one with the ocean breeze and waves with this 2-hour beginner-friendly surf group class taught by experienced professionals.
- Get your surf basics down pat with lessons conducted in a small group of no more than 5 guests per instructor for a personalized experience.
- Learn the basics of paddling, timing your waves, and springing into action from professionals.
- Enjoy a hassle-free experience with the necessary equipment included in your ticket.
- Fun Fact: Archaeologists have discovered pre-historic stone carvings in Peru that date back 5,000 years and depict people surfing.
- English/Portuguese/French-speaking instructor
- Hotel transfers
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
If adventure sports are up your alley and you love the ocean, a beginner's surf lesson is a perfect activity to get your heart pumping with joy. Learn to surf in the best spots for the activity - praia de Carcavelos, praia da Torre, and praia do Guincho.
The teaching professional will first demonstrate basic techniques for paddling and standing on your board on the sand. After you have understood the guidelines, take your board into the water and put the teachings into action. When you ride your first wave, the sense of bliss the sport will evoke will be more than worth all the effort!
know before you go
know before you go
- Bring along a swimsuit and a towel.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- The experience is restricted for guests aged 5 and under.
- The experience is not accessible for wheelchair users.
Daily: 11am or 3pm onwards.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the scheduled time of your activity to avoid any delays.
- Meet your instructor at Lisbon Surfaris Beach Shack.
- Address: Av. Marginal, 2775-604 Carcavelos, Portugal.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The closest bus stop is Rua Gurue N4. It is a quick 5-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses M25 or M41 to get you there.