Spend time with the most beautiful and exotic birds at Malaysia’s largest bird park - Penang Bird Park. Marvel at its fine landscaping, magnificent domes, and walk-in-aviaries, and get an opportunity to relish the delicacies at the Flamingo Cottage, after you’ve bought souvenirs for all your loved ones at the park’s lovely souvenir shop.
- Discover the majestic 5-acre Penang Bird Park on the mainland portion of Penang State which has a collection of more than 300 species of birds from all over the world.
- Witness the giant, well-built domes and walk-in-aviaries which house hundreds of tamed birds.
- Get an amazing opportunity to hand-feed a wide range of exotic birds and make the memory of a lifetime.
- Marvel at the park’s waterfalls, many natural ponds, and beautiful landscaping with an impressive collection of hibiscus, orchids, bamboo, ornamental plants, and palm trees.
- The park is also home to several species of deers including the smallest deer in the world - Mouse-Deers and a wide variety of wildlife species such as the Giant Arapaima fish, pythons, giant estuarine crocodile, tortoises, etc. are also exhibited in the park.
- Get entertained by well-trained owls, eagles, parrots, and other birds in the blissful Bird Show.
- Visit the famous Flamingo Cottage which is a cozy restaurant that serves mouth-watering Malaysian as well as Non-Malaysian dishes.
- Towards the end, don’t forget to visit the park’s souvenir shop which sells beautifully carved and handcrafted sculptures and figurines.
- Ticket to Penang Bird Park
- Choose your ticket based on your nationality
- A ticket to all other attractions of the park
- Audio Guide/ Guide
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd worden. Je kunt ze echter op elk moment binnen de komende 3 maanden gebruiken.
Deze tickets zijn geldig voor 3 maanden vanaf de datum van aankoop.
Get to know the birdies
Spend a day at Malaysia’s largest bird park spread across 5-acre on the mainland portion of the Penang State. Be mesmerized to see the 3000 plus birds that are very systematically housed at the park and make up for more than 300 species, of which about 150 are Malaysian species of birds.
A perfect balance of fun and beauty
Be ready to be entertained by specially trained birds like parrots, owls, and eagles at the exciting bird show which is an important attraction at the Penang Bird Park. Marvel at the park’s Geodesic Domes and two giant-sized Walk-in-Aviaries where you can make an amazing memory of hand feeding many exotic birds such as the 8-foot Ostrich and tiny Sunbirds. As you move ahead, you’ll come across an assortment of beautiful flowers like hibiscus and orchids blooming amidst the park’s incredible landscaping and natural ponds filled with colorful fishes, lotus, and water lilies, which make for a perfect-home-like-surrounding for the free-roaming pelicans, flamingos, swans, egrets, storks, herons and colorful ducks.
Savor delicacies and take a memory home
All this roaming is bound to make you hungry and tired, but no need to worry. The park’s cozy restaurant - Flaming Cottage has you covered. Enjoy a wide range of dishes from Malaysian-favorite delicacies like Nasi Lemak, Mee Goreng, and Char Hor Fun to mouth-watering western food like chicken chop and grilled fish. And if you’re looking to get refreshed after your tour of the park, the restaurant offers a must-try passion fruit juice that is freshly harvested from the park.
Right next to the restaurant is the lovely souvenir shop that sells educational figurines, colorful fridge magnets, Malaysia’s famous pewter products, coconut-carven sculptures, and figurines made of seashells, which are Southeast Asian-themed handcrafts. Don’t forget to take the shop’s special offering - ‘The Singing Bird’ and the lovely ‘Bird Whistle’.
know before you go
know before you go
- Physically and/or mentally handicapped & underprivileged persons are allowed free entrance.
- All food served at the Flamingo Cottage is ‘halal’.
- Daily: 9am - 6pm
Bird Show Timings
- Daily: 11am and 3:30pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Taman Burung Pulau Pinang.
- Address: Jalan Todak Seberang Jaya, 13700 Perai, Penang, Malaysia.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The closest bus stop is Pasar Seberang Jaya. It is a quick 5-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses 703, 709 to get you there.
- The closest train station is Butterworth. It is a quick 10-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board trains ETS, KMUTER to get you there.