National Palace of Pena & Park: Timed Entry Tickets
Marvel at the magnificent Pena Palace, a Portuguese tourist attraction that flaunts 19th century Romanticism architectural styles and a stunning park with winding paths and pavilions.
- Make your way to the Pena Palace for a visual and cultural treat you’ll savor forever.
- Admire the beauty of Sintra from the second-highest point in Sintra Hills.
- Marvel at the unique Romanticism-inspired style of architecture from the 19th century.
- Stroll through the romantic park of Pena and discover its natural beauty.
- Upgrade your ticket to get round-trip transportation to the main entrance of the park and palace.
- Entrance to Pena Palace
- Entrance to the park
- Entrance to the Chalet of the Countess of Edla
- Round trip transportation between the main entrance of the Park and the Palace (optional)
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before schedule.
Sign on for a day at the marvelous Pena Palace, an instantly recognizable tourist attraction in Portugal. Exemplified by the 19th-century architectural style of Romanticism, this palace stands atop a rocky peak, offering quite the view to visitors. Stand at the second-highest vantage point on the Sintra Hills for a rather ravishing view.
Use your timed-entry ticket to head right into this picturesque palace and delve into the beauty of it all. The palace is comprised of two wings, each ringed with an architectural structure of a castle, decked with battlements, watchtowers, and a drawbridge. Before moving on, pull out your cameras and snap away! End your tour at the magnificent park of Pena, embellished with winding paths, pavilions, and stone benches, offering quite the view.
Tip: Upgrade your ticket to get round-trip transportation between the main entrance of the Park and the Palace.
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- Entrance to the Park and the National Palace of Pena
- Entrance to the Park and the National Palace of Pena with transport
COVID-19 Prevention Rules
Please follow these guidelines to help ensure the safety of all visitors:
- Face masks are mandatory (indoors & outdoors).
- Visitors must follow distancing guidelines as indicated on signposts.
- No audio guides available.
- Only 2/3 of the total capacity is allowed at any time within opening hours.
- All areas will be cleaned and disinfected more often.
- Pena Palace is in Sintra, about 30 kilometers from Lisbon.
- There are parking lots at the park entrance but may be limited depending on the number of visitors.
- Park timings: 9am to 7pm (last entry at 6pm)
- Palace timings: 9:30am to 6:30pm (last entry at 6pm)
- Chalet of the Countess of Edla timings: 10am to 6pm (last admission 5:30pm)
- Your ticket will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the ticket on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at: Park and National Palace of Pena.
- Address: Estrada da Pena, 2710-609 Sintra, Portugal.
- Nearest bus stop is Palacio de Pena, a few minutes away from the palace
. - Board buses 434 or 516 to get here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.