Sawgrass Recreation Park: Airboat Ride at Night
Join in on a 60-minute airboat tour at Sawgrass Recreation Park, that will let you experience Florida's Everglades at night time!
- An experienced captain will guide your airboat across the river under the cover of the dark.
- Glide across the swamp and listen to the calls and rustling of the Everglades’ nocturnal creatures.
- Along with the airboat adventure, your ticket includes entry to exhibit areas during daytime hours.
- Discover species both native and exotic to Florida, and say hello to animals in the swamp yard exhibit.
- 60-minute join-in nighttime airboat adventure, airboat captain gratuity
- Exhibit entrances (during daytime business hours)
- Ear protection
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 72 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Think of the Everglades as a slow, wide river (the Seminole people called it the 'River of Grass'). The best way to experience its magnificence is to try Sawgrass Recreation Park's latest attraction - Gator Nights. You'll be taken across the Everglades on an airboat adventure by an experienced captain at night time! Lasting for an entire hour, the tour will let you visit exclusive locations where you can see and hear a diverse range of reptiles, insects, and amphibians. Try and catch the telltale glow of the alligators' eyes as the captain shines the water with his flashlight. Put your hearing to the test and catch sounds of native reptiles as you cruise through the grass on a once-in-a-lifetime adventure. See alligators, fish, turtles, and wading birds.
The tour takes place at 8 PM on Wednesday and Saturday nights, for a departure time at 8:30 PM. Please note that even if you've booked a nighttime adventure, you're always welcome to visit the park during the day to see the other exhibit areas. Just remember that you will need to carry a copy of your voucher for your nighttime adventure, along with a valid photo ID. The park is open from 9 AM to 5 PM.
know before you go
- Approximately 15-25 guests board each general admission boat ride.
- Children of age child can enjoy an airboat ride. Parents are advised that the boats are very noisy and you get earplugs for each person riding. All children aged six and under must wear a life jacket which is provided at the venue. Guests over the age of six may also obtain and wear a life jacket if they wish. It is a safe and smooth enjoyable ride.
- There is limited accessibility for guests who are handicapped. If you are able to comfortably take a step down into the boats or have a family member help you, you will be able to enjoy a boat ride.
- There is no charge for parking and there is plenty of parking space available.
- Boats leave every 20-30 minutes from 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM.
- A final boat leaves at 5 PM, but we recommend you arrive here no later than 4 PM because the animal exhibits close at 5 PM when the last boat boards.
- On Christmas eve, tours start at 9 AM and continue every 20-30 minutes until the last boat departure at 2 PM. Exhibits on this day are open from 9 AM to 2 PM.
- Closed days: Christmas and Thanksgiving.
Infants aged 0-3 go for free. Children aged 4-12 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Sawgrass Recreation Park.
- Address: 1006 North, US-27, Hollywood, FL 33029, United States.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
The best way to get here is by car.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.